I had my pre op this morning and im nevers | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I had my pre op this morning and im nevers I had my pre op this morning and im nevers

Unread 06-15-2012, 08:24 PM
I had my pre op this morning and im nevers

Im scared very scared I fianly found out that I have an ovarian cyst in my Fallopian tubes. I have my surgery On monday at 530 am. she is also going to take my left ovary and left fallopian tube plus she is going to take out my uterus. any advice please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Re: I had my pre op this morning and im nevers

First, take a deep breath, let it out and repeat as much as needed. Second, try not to stress about the cyst. Soon your problems will be behind you. Try to focus on getting things ready for your recovery. Do you have a hobby you could try to focus on the next few days to keep your mind from wondering? I know easier said then done. Sending Big Hugs and lots of prayers for a smooth surgery and uneventful recovery.
Unread 06-15-2012, 08:42 PM

Hugs and prayers from me, I was in a similar place not too long ago... Hoping all goes well and forgive yourself for all the nerves
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-15-2012, 08:46 PM

Your emotions are very normal, and this is very scary. This is a tough surgery to wrap your brain around, and if you are like me (I had a cyst also) the surgery is coming fast and was unexpected.

We understand what you are going through and are here to support you. I was where you are now 13 months ago. I know how you feel. We can get you through this. We are here to support you before and after your surgery.

Get on and post your questions, emotions, and fears. It really does help.

Unread 06-15-2012, 09:52 PM

Thanks for everyones support. My familys lake trip is this weekend. My aunt does want me to over do it tomorrow on the lake. And thats going to be hard because I love to ski and riding on the raft and letting my uncle try to flip us out of it. and theres going to be jet ski as well thats why Im thinken should I go or stay home. but I havent seen some of my cousin in a while. need advice please
Unread 06-15-2012, 09:57 PM

Unless the dr said to take it easy, I would go for it. You are going to need to take it easy for several weeks after your surgery and this could help you relax before the big day.
Unread 06-15-2012, 09:57 PM

Go- have fun
Unread 06-15-2012, 10:18 PM

Thanks to everyone. Im going to go have some fun with my cousins and my uncle and my favorite aunt.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register