I have a Date! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I have a Date! I have a Date!

Unread 07-27-2004, 07:43 AM
I have a Date!

I went to see my for final consultation, and to set a date. He set the date for 8-10-04. I talked with him about controlling the pain, and he prescribed percocet. So last night was the first night I was able to sleep with out serious pain.
I am relieved that it will happen soon, but also a little bit nervous. I just hope it takes away all the pain...You know? Thank you all who replied to my previous post. It really ment a lot to me. Kind of helps you get through the day when you know your not alone....

Tasha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-27-2004, 08:07 AM
I have a Date!

Hi Tasha

Congrats on getting your date. I too am having surgery on 8/10/04. I believe there are a few others who share this date with us as well. I'm having a TVH and can't wait for it to be over. The waiting I believe is the hardest part. I have my pre-op appointment on 8/2/04.

I feel so better prepared for this surgery due to all the helpful information I have gotten on these boards.

Good luck to you

Beth
Unread 07-27-2004, 08:46 AM
I have a Date!

I am on that day, too! Can you make something chew its nails here?

k9
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-27-2004, 08:55 AM
I have a Date!

Here is a for you three ladies on what is an important date in your life. Best to the future princesses.
Unread 07-27-2004, 09:00 AM
I have a Date!

LOL, I wish there was one with biting nails. I havent got to the really really nervous stage yet. I am kind of in the mg: Im looking forward to no more pain....Maybe I just dont want to go there yet.

I have had a few surgeries before, and the worst part is waking up right after surgery. I always seem to be in so much pain, and crying. I always feel so vulnerable...

Good luck to all of us! Here's to us and know more pain,

Tasha

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register