Best Wishes to our October 25 Princesses - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our October 25 Princesses Best Wishes to our October 25 Princesses

Unread 10-24-2012, 10:37 AM
Re: Best Wishes to our October 25 Princesses

Lucky you to know when you have to be there, I am still waiting for the call to find out. I am torn between wanting to get it over....and the fact that I'm a night owl and HATE getting up early! But I doubt I will get much sleep regardless.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-24-2012, 10:43 AM

I expect to be up all night! They are going to call to confirm time tonight.
Unread 10-24-2012, 06:40 PM

My time has been confirmed for 6:30 AM check in tomorrow.

Anyone else suffering through bowel prep today???

How is everyone doing?
Unread 10-24-2012, 07:08 PM

My surgery is at 10:30 so don't have to be there until 8:30, yeah! Pretty much what I would have asked for if I could have picked it myself.

No bowel prep for me, yeah!! I just have to do a liquid diet all day, and I did eat pretty light yesterday as well.
Unread 10-24-2012, 07:36 PM

Good luck gals stop by the board for this weeks recovery post op
Unread 10-24-2012, 09:19 PM

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes and best of luck to the rest of us here who are heading in for our hysterectomies. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 in the morning and the hubs is dropping me off with kids in tow. He will have to return home to get them off to school. I thought I wasn't nervous but as time closes in I'm feeling it.

My thoughts go out to all of you going in as well as those coming out. Lots of love, light, and joy sent your way! ~ Joanna
Unread 10-24-2012, 09:37 PM

Thank you! I can't believe I am going to castle in a few hours. I am totally calm and ready to do this!! My bowel cleanse has been pretty tolerable, so I take that as a good start. Let's do this!!!
Unread 10-24-2012, 10:19 PM

I go to doctors beginning of November to schedule my surgery. It will be in. So scared and nervous. Good luck to all of you!
Unread 10-25-2012, 08:59 AM

Well, my surgery was supposed to be at 10:30, it's now 11 and I'm still just in the waiting room! Arrgh, so tired from having to get up so early and sitting in the waiting room chair for so long is setting off my pain issues, so have to keep getting up to walk around. This is NOT going well so far!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register