Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 160 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 08-19-2007, 06:47 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

I do the same thing Ele. go on different threads to help the other ladies out. Thats what we are here for. I know i was happy when the ladies before us answered all of our questions that we were freaking out over. Now it's our turn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-19-2007, 07:10 PM

Good evening sisters. I don't post much myself, but feel that I know you all from reading the posts. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this thread and this board. This forum has been a bright light at a time when I was very confused and scared. Your support has been wonderful and has meant so much. As for me, I'm heading back to work tomorrow and back to my 'normal' life again. I'm sure I'll be around from time to time, but won't be able to enjoy this forum like I have for the last 5 weeks or so.
Good luck to all of you!!!
Unread 08-19-2007, 07:23 PM

I married my high school sweetheart too. We married at only 19 years old. We were married 30 years a few weeks ago. We have two children: ages 20 and 25.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-19-2007, 07:25 PM

I am going back tomorrow full time. Six weeks will be on Friday for me. Last week I worked half days. I have an office job. Had a TAH
Unread 08-19-2007, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennice41
Bopper,
Seeing those deer would have scared the **** out of me. I am not a nature person although I don't agree with deer hunting.

I know what you mean about feeling good. I feel good for a few days, then always seem to have a set back. I don't think that I will be ready for this thread to close in 2.5 wks. Hopefully, none of us will still be hurting off/on by then. I prayed for this entire thread at church today.

OH! This thread closes after a certain time? I say put us all on the buddy list so we can keep in touch!!! I will start buddying up! heh.. HEAL WELL!!
Unread 08-19-2007, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elefante64
Two more days and back to work I go myself! I hope I survive. I used to have trouble learning student names prior to surgery; I can't imagine how hard it's going to be for me now. I have them make little cards w/their names on them and have them place the cards on their desks, but some lose 'em, I try to collect them and lose 'em, and I still have trouble learning them all. Well, I am going to think positive because i know that will help me in the end.

Rain, rain, go away, we needed the water, but NOT ALL IN ONE DAY. The scenes from southern MN are unbelievable. Just unbelievable. Total devastation. I might try to get in another lap or two............I'll see. It's misty out there. I got every single pair (well, all 3 pairs I own) of shoes wet today.

A good evening to you all w/lots of rest, pleasant dreams, no pain, less swelly belly..............six weeks tomorrow for me since my trip to the castle.

E.
El, when I was in college I had one professor that, on the first day of class, would take a picture of the class with us seated in our assigned sheets. She learned our names and faces wth that. And there were over 200 in the class!
Unread 08-19-2007, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennice41
I don't think that I will be ready for this thread to close in 2.5 wks. Hopefully, none of us will still be hurting off/on by then. I prayed for this entire thread at church today.

There is already a thread in place for the July 9 - 16 group of ladies. It was begun so sthat you would be able to keep up with the friendships you have made on this recovery progress thread.

https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sho...67#post2311667

Neither this thread or the Chat thread is the place to ask questions about your recovery, however. You will still have to start a new thread in the Post Op forum for that.

Unread 08-19-2007, 08:03 PM

deb,
That is nice all the old married people out there. I married my husband at 20. I divorced him at 30. My son will be 19 on the 27th.

Phil446,
Thanks for your concern. I feel much better since I rested this weekend. Enjoy your work week. Iam going to have to set up my desktop at work a little better. My monitor is in a corner because the screen was too close before. It was burning my eyes. Now, it is too much stress on my right side. I will use my laptop till I figure it out.

Elephante,
I remember you telling me about CIS before. Sorry. I am just surprised that you are going back to work before seeing your dr. again. I know that you will miss him. Now you have to find a new GYN, huh...

Law,
I told you yesterday, to stop showing off on that bath. (joking) Although, I was released at 4 wks, I am still cautious. Ima take one soon though. Plain water. Im a hater.....
Unread 08-19-2007, 08:11 PM

good luck Sandlover,
We share the same surgery date. I go back tomorrow myself. We will be here if you need us.
Unread 08-20-2007, 05:12 AM

Yep it will be hard to find a new doc. In my health plan you kind of shut your eyes and point a finger at a roulette wheel full of unknown names and faces. The popular people..........it can take months to get an appt. w/them!

Today is going to be a messy day. My granddaughter asked me last nite if it's normal to have a white tongue. Noooooooooo it's not. I think she might have thrush. So DD will call clinic at 7 am IF she awakens at her house to make an appt for ME to take little one in to clinic, where they will ask why i don't have the medical card but gladly take the copay and we will see if she has thrush or some other ailment. Poor little critter. I don't know if I will be able to take her across the river to daycare or not today, so no peace and quiet these last 48 hrs before i return to work. However, my brain is a BIT better. I just wrote an email to boss w/an idea that dawned on me and slept hardly all night (good old former self) and remembered to gulp down a cup of water w/bone medicine. And it's only 6:11 a.m.

Talk to you all much later today. Have a good Monday. And to think six weeks ago this moment my dad was pulling up to give me a ride to the castle!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register