Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 187 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 08-27-2007, 05:16 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Hey Ele. i see your on now too. Best of luck today with all the new students. Make sure you have your id cards for the students. I'm sure thats alot of names to remember. And with our brain fogs wow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-27-2007, 06:12 AM

's to all returning to work today!!!!!!!!!

My "D Day" is next Tuesday! I think I am ready! I really am missing everyone...they have been very busy...the girl picking up my slack ended up with 55 hrs last week (and our place easily gets in the l00's degrees) she was hired in at 20 per week...and probably looking at the same this week...hopefully they will be all caught up by next week and cooler temps by then LOL!

We are going away Fri, Sat, Sun, and coming home Monday (maybe coming home Sun night) this weekend, looking forward to it cause we didn't get to go away together all summer...we're gonnal have a blast!

The family was all saying this weekend that next week they are all going to "get back on their game" helping when I go back to work...I now have entire days to take my time and keep the place together when they're all at school and work! Everyone chips in, I really have no complaints there! It's just the laundry that if not kept up on DAILY basis spirals outta control in a heartbeat! Oldest DS and his girlfriend (she lives with us) do all their own laundry and DD is fairly consistent with hers so it does help lessen the load! I am the only one who will re-use a towel...DD uses 2 per day GRRR so that means every day 6 bath towels thrown to the laundry...imagine missing a day of laundry...and jeans OMG I am also the only one that will not put my jeans to the laundry after wearing them more than 2 hrs. LOL...anyway...

Still thinking of all with aches/pains lingering...wishing you all the best that they go away and the rest to see doc's receive good news there's no further problems!

I'll be checking in later to see how everyone's day went!

And yes.......so grateful I found this website! All have been great support!
Unread 08-27-2007, 07:10 AM

debbiefej--did you have endometriosis - no I don't think so.
I think it was as elefante64 says, doing too much. We were suppose to be coming home today from taking our daughter to college but our trip was cut short because my mother-in-law (who lives with us and has been in rehab at the hospital) had to be transferred to coronary care because she was having more problems with her health (she is 91), so I could have gone to work today but decided to just take a vacation day. I really want to start vacuming since I haven't done that and it is over 6 weeks now, but with the pain over the weekend, I don't know if I should do it. My mother did come over while we were gone and did some vacuming. And now that my daugther is out of the bedroom here at the house, I'm really itching to change it around a little. I am going to use it as my scrapbooking room while she is away, so I want to move things out of her desk.
I sure hope she is o.k. at college. She held back the tears, she really didn't want to go. She is pretty much a loner and she is sharing an apartment with 3 other girls. Who two roomates that she had in the dorm are both going to China this year and she is really going to miss them. And now she has 3 girls that she hasn't roomed with yet.
I started back full time last week but only worked 3 days because we left Thursday morning to take our daughter back to college. So I will have only three days this week (we have Fridays off over the summer and this is the last Friday). The next week is labor day so I will have that Monday off and think I will take another vacation day on Friday and have another 3 day week. I still have around 4 days left and sill save a few when we go to visit our daughter during parents weekend.
I have to say it is nice to have the house to ourselves. Not that I want my mother-in-law to be in the hospital, but we only had 1 1/2 years of empty nesting and then she came to live with us. She has congestive heart failure and I'm afraid she will have taken a turn for the worse. We're wondering if she will be able to come back to our house since she has been in the hospital for 3 weeks and now is back in coronary care (after being in rehab and she was suppose to come home tomorrow).
What a summer!!!! I'm sure we will all agree!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-27-2007, 07:20 AM
Good Morning all..

Hello mylittle..I can't wear my jeans yet and I'am 7 wks. I have even lost weight and the are just to tight.

Bopper...I'am so glad to hear that you are doing well!

elefante...Sorry to hear that your still being bothered with some pain in your chest.

Well spent yesterday at the soccer fields again DD team took 2nd place. I was tired but no pain! Got the kids off for their first day of school. House is so quiet!! I'am going to cuddle up to a godd book and take it easy. The last two wks have been a rat race.

Hope all is well today start work in one wk....
Unread 08-27-2007, 07:51 AM

Sure is quiet in here today. I guess a lot of the Sisters are back at work. I return on Wednesday and feel ready (or at least as ready as I'll ever be). Whether at work or not, I hope everyone has a great day. It's a beautiful day here in Ottawa and I'm heading out for a long walk.
Unread 08-27-2007, 07:53 AM

Wow, walking, love to have the energy or desire, I am seriously thinking of taking a nap after I drive my DD to school!! Have a nice walk Bopper!
Unread 08-27-2007, 08:11 AM
I am here!

Hi Ladies,
I am feeling great today other than sore hips. Not sure what that is all about. I only took 2 short walks yesterday. But it could have been the hills that i had to go up and down.
Wishing all a relaxing day with your kids back to school. My son is moving back in today and my daughter and I are cleaning his room out and getting it ready for him. Thinking of giving it a fresh coat of paint too.
I hope all the sisters that have gone back to work are doing ok.

I am sure I will feel it tonight after major cleaning and painting.

SM
Unread 08-27-2007, 08:56 AM

Seven weeks today, it seems like an eternity ago. When I think about how I felt last week and the week before that, etc., I can really sense the difference. By reading everyone elses posts I can see you all feel the same.

I find I have a lot more engery and endurance than I did, say, a week ago.

I feel so much better physically however, I still have problems with memory, sleeping, and headaches. I tried not to take a sleeping aid last night (ambien) and now I am paying with a pounding head. I don't start work until next Tuesday, so I hope all those bothersome symptons disappear by then.

Happy healing!
Good luck.
Moe
Unread 08-27-2007, 11:36 AM
7 weeks

We had an aweful storm last night and it took out our power for a few hours. It came on around 5am and I still was not sleeping. Of course, this was the night I decided to try melatonin. Well, around 5am I took my Lunesta and I finally fell asleep. Got up late though.

I have a lot of hills around my house and I noticed the next day after walking my hips hurt too. It seems to go away by the end of the day.

I have 8 days to go before going back to work. I am so nervous, waiting for the nurse to call me back regarding my C.T. scan test. I need to figure out the next step. I really need to get back to work financially, I set myself up for 2 months of bills. No longer though.

I hope everyone has a pain free day!
Unread 08-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Too pooped to party

OK, I cleaned my sons room out. Took everything out to garage or in the basement for him to go through. Then I cleaned the carpet. Now I am pooped. I was going to have that room as an office/sewing room/scrapbooking room. So boxes of goodies plus the sewing machine was up there. It is on the second floor. Nothing is in there now but the bed and empty dresser and desk.
I AM NOT GOING TO PAINT. I will wait til he moves out the next time

Have to run to get groceries then bi am resting for the remainder of the day!!!
It did feel good to be constructive tho.

's
SM

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register