Any one dressing up their pets for halloween? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Any one dressing up their pets for halloween? Any one dressing up their pets for halloween?

Unread 10-02-2004, 02:22 AM
Talking - Any one dressing up their pets for halloween? Any one dressing up their pets for halloween?

Each year I dress up my girls (2 dogs and a cat ) for halloween and take them trick or treating around to my family. Everyone gets a kick out of it and the girls get goodie bags. My grandma even decorates doggie and kitty safe cookies for them. They know each year when I bring out their costumes.
I might be crazy and the only one who does this, but if not what are you dreesing your pets up as, I need new costume ideas this year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-02-2004, 07:03 AM
Any one dressing up their pets for halloween?

Hi Barber>GolferSK;
My dog is always a witch! She has a hat and a "spooky scarf". She is way to cute.
She can't wait until I tell her okay take off your witchy hat now! She gets it off and "shakes it" like a rag. lol
Not very original but, I like her as a witchy as we call her.
Have fun!
Sybie
Unread 10-19-2004, 02:34 AM
Fifi

My poodle Fifi was a dragon the first year we had her but it pored down rain so she couldn't go with us .She was a bat last year and rode in the double stroller with my children trick or treating. This year she will be a witch and probably have to walk.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-01-2004, 01:26 PM

I went to the thrift store and found little red devil horns actually made for a dog and got that to go with my one pup's red raincoat. I found a child's pumpkin "hood" to put on my orangish boy (he's a red merle). We took them around the neighborhood just for one of my walks and people loved the devil dog and pumpkin dog.

My neighbor brought her bassett hounds over: witch and ladybug. They were too cute and got some dog cookies for trick-or-treat!

-erin-
Unread 11-21-2004, 08:14 AM

I have to German Shepherds one was a fairy princess with a tiara and the other was a HOT dog. We go to certain places and people have toys waiting for them, they can't have treats as both have very sensitive stomachs. We even go to the local mall. We have been doing this for years. My son outgrew the season but I still take the dogs. I even made my horse up one year and rode with friends through town. It was fun. He was a space horse. It was so cool.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register