Funny nicknames - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Funny nicknames Funny nicknames

Unread 08-05-2004, 08:28 PM
Funny nicknames

My dog's name is Dakota... She is a doberman mix, (begale) we think... The first nick name we gave her was pig, because she likes to take your hand and nug it with her nose when she wants something. We also call her, piggly wiggly and tease her that she wears a funny wig or that her mom was a pig because she likes to squeal.

Kim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2004, 10:00 PM
Funny nicknames

Hi, ladies!

We have a 4 month old miniature schnauzer named Lucy. When she is good, she is very good and when she is bad-----
----We call her "Lucy-fur" and " Lucinda Diablo"

Tonia

LAVH July 19th
Unread 09-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Talking - Funny nicknames Funny nicknames

I have two kitties. I used the names that were given to them at the shelter. Marmalade is know as Marm, Marmalade kitty and the angel kitty. Pip is called Pipkitty, the pipster and ohter names by dh. He does not like to be held and has various ways of showing his displeasure. They are my children. Right now Pip is hiding under our bed as huricane Frances is howling out side. Marm is sitting on the chair next to mine as I write this. He is sleeping. Nothing seems to bother him. Marm is truly the angle kitty when he is sleeping!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-05-2004, 06:31 PM
Funny nicknames

I have a five month old kitten, Penny Lane, but her nick name is "Puttie" as in "I taut I taw a Puttie Tat"!! Even my DH, who doesn't like cats (although I find them sleeping together quite a bit) has taken to calling her by her nickname.

Cathy
Unread 09-05-2004, 06:55 PM
Talking - Funny nicknames Funny nicknames

My boy (Dylan, 9 yr. sheltie) "Sir Dylan about Towne - AKC" answers to lots of things...baby, scooby, pup, "norton" (faithful sidekick, like gleason's), buddy is one of his favorites. If you have food, he'll anwer to anything. My favorite Stephen Wright joke... "I named my dog STAY. Come here STAY, Come here STAY..."

Now buddy-boy is called "Sir-poops-a-lot" since he is on prednisone, and has tummy issues.

Tortie who rules is Mimi for "screaming mimi". She's very vocal. We also use fats, "Pudder" for putty-tat, "mud pile" or "that lump of dirt" because she lays in the dirt in the back yard. She once was sacked out in front of a recycle can that said "Yard and Garden Waste". I couldn't resist taking a picture of that. It gets above 100 here quite a bit in the summer...and she LOVES the heat.

Hugs,

Kim
Unread 09-10-2004, 06:33 AM
Funny nicknames

Quote:
IF YOU REMEMBER THE NAMES OF ALL YOUR PETS...YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH!

Nicknames of my "fur-babies"...

CLANCY..."dog boy" Border Collie
ABIGAIL..."Abigail curly tail fuzzy bum dog" Husky Shepard
BUDDY... "Buddly wuddly woo", "Budford" Long haired Lab

AND THE CATS...
JAKE... "Bubba Jake". "Jacob"
ZOE... "Zoe beana" "Dozie dozie do do do"
MISSY... "Missy Mew", "Missy Prissy"
PUNKY... "Monkey", "Punkity punkity poo"
BELL..."Bella Lella", "La La"
WILLOW... "Lily" "Willow Lillow" "Lily bits"
LIAM... "Liam Lionheart", "Lion"
CUDDLES... "Mr Cuddles" "Knuckles"
Unread 09-14-2004, 02:51 PM
Funny nicknames

i swear my cat thinks his name is dinner!

jane321
Unread 09-14-2004, 05:48 PM
Funny nicknames

While not really nicknames, my cats do have unusual names.

I found a cat outside the door one day and she just walked in, jumped on the couch beside me and went to sleep. She is pure white with blue eyes.

Her name is Shana Madel (thats Yiddish for pretty girl)

Then there are her children:

Shlamey Imelda (she has a shoe fetish)
Shmuel Jethro (he eats like Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies)
and
Shlomo Felix (his a finicky prissy little thing like Felix Unger)

Hey, I just realized, Shana is a Hyster Sister too! The "babies" (they are almost 4), were premature and she had to have a C-section. She was full of infection, so she had a total hysterectomy (or whatever you call it for a cat!)
Unread 09-16-2004, 07:52 PM
Funny nicknames

Pepper, my little miniature Maine Coon tortie, is Pep, Peppy, Peppela, Peppela-Poopola, stinkpot, psycho-kitty, barf machine.

Shakti, our calico Manx, also goes by Wakti, Wakles, Count Wakula, Shaka-Wakalina, Waktopussy

Mr. Mojo, our only tom, all black with a tattered ear, is Moj, Moji, Big Guy, Biggus Guy-us.

Delenn, tuxedo girl, is Delennda (as in the Flying Delennda,) Delenn-Delenn-Delenn, Goofus (she likes to squeeze herself into boxes that are too small), Squeaky, and "not the sharpest pencil in the box." Her middle name is Antoinette, but I only use it when I scold her.

Josie, second tuxedo girl is Jose, Josinator, Puddin, Puddly, Josefina, Fatty Catty, and "leave Delenn alone!!!!"

What a menagerie! I don't know what I'd do without them.

Leslie
Unread 09-18-2004, 10:53 AM
I love this thread!

I am busting a gut with all these nick-names!

So, I have to add mine,

Megan (a gorgeous black/white tuxedo girl with green glowing eyes) actually comes when I whistle. Her nick name is Hissy Missy because she is my guard cat and won't let anyone new in the house. She's also Prissy Missy because she won't use a dirty litter pan.

I had a stray show up - Callie or Callie-girl, a calico (I'm so unoriginal) and bring me her babies:
Bandit another calico baby who is also Ms. Bandidto
Izzy - short for Isabella because she's so queenly and
Tinkerbell - T1 (terrorist 1)

their brother was t2 (terrorist 2) who is Jake in his new home on good days and Damien on bad days!

And they all answer to sweetie girl!

All my girls are hyster-sisters too!

You see, I get my name honestly -
the cat maid

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register