So you think you can dance - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

So you think you can dance So you think you can dance

Unread 07-21-2008, 08:12 AM
So you think you can dance

Jeanus! Hello! I know! Comfort is back OMG! I was shock to find out that Jessica has broken ribs. Can you believe that Comfort was saved, big shocker. Gev was one of my favorites, but it does get harder every week. I think that Will and Katee will win. Let's see what happens.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-21-2008, 04:49 PM

I was really disappointed to see Comfort back, and than she made it thru to another round.

I am rooting for Katee! I think she is fabulous. I do think Will is good, and really like Joshua.
Unread 07-21-2008, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim M
I am rooting for Katee! I think she is fabulous. I do think Will is good, and really like Joshua.
Those are my favorites too. I really like Joshua, he seems to be a nice guy. I think that Will and Katee are the best dancers - I'm rooting for Katee ( girl power ).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-22-2008, 11:22 AM

I agree with you jeanus. I think that Katee and Will are going to win. But what happened last week with Comfort coming back PLUS her staying another round. I am hoping that she is the one that leaves this week.
Unread 07-24-2008, 07:43 AM

Last night was great! They all did a wonderful job

I think that Comfort and Mark should be the ones leaving tonight.
Unread 07-24-2008, 08:24 AM

Last night WAS great. I really like Joshua and Katee. Will really got those hips to moving last night. lol I would sure hate to be the one to pick the winner. It's gonna get tough. And I agree with you Jean about Comfort and Mark.
Unread 07-24-2008, 11:43 AM

I have to third the Comfort and Mark vote.
Originally, I really felt for Comfort, but it seems to me, that she isn't interested in doing anything other than hip hop.
Not that thats a bad thing, but she doesn't seem to be making the same effort the other kids are.
I still can't get over how good they are this year! It's going to be tough to see anyone go.

Cat
Unread 07-24-2008, 09:29 PM

Well, Comforts gone, no surprise and so is Will, big surprise. I think he should had stayed and Mark gone. I think it really surprised Mark that he wasn't even in the bottom 2.
Unread 07-25-2008, 08:44 AM

I was very surprised to see Will eleminated
I thought that he should be in the finals. Mark is not as good IMO.
I love all three girls that are left - it's gonna be hard whichever gets send home from now on'
Unread 07-25-2008, 09:00 AM

SURELY it will be Mark next week. I am with you Jean, he is just not that good. Will was soooo much better.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register