Day at the Beach!!! - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Day at the Beach!!! Day at the Beach!!!

Unread 02-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

I didn't really like Wicked for some reason. Don't know why.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-03-2009, 11:45 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Char-May.. Yummm coconut rum!

I love the Wicked books, and the others by gregory macguire.. Just read Mirror, Mirror

These are all great suggestions... will write them all down later. I recently read a book by Joanne Harris (she wrote Chocolat). It is called Blackberry Wine. I really liked it..
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:45 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

WOW! Dive Unit... sound like a cool position. CharMay, thank you for your service.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Broinn, I have always enjoyed connecting with people from all over. (My mom is Filipino.) I don't know if I would like to LIVE in Ireland but I definitely would love to visit. My dad and my husband's family are very Irish.
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Wow this virtual beach thing is marvellous,it looks like ive lost 20lbs and this bikini makes me look ten years younger whoooo hoooo xxx

(avoids looking in mirror....reallity hurts!!)
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Chris... THANK YOU for saying that! I could not get in to Wicked at all. Loved the play but the book and I didn't connect.
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

My husband was in the Air Force before we met and was stationed in Guam and at Eglin. He was then in the Army National Guard for several years.
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

I'm here, basking in the sunshine on my couch in what I'm calling the "Florida room" Minus 26C outside, but cozy and bright in here...all the dirt that I can't sweep up on my kitchen floor has magically changed into sand today......
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Hi Mrs. Nancee. I'm virtually a knock-out in my virtual bikini as well. In real life, I will never ever wear a bikini again. Too much weight, too many stretch marks. I shudder at the thought.
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Chris, Wicked didn't appeal to some of the ladies in my book club. After discussing it they thought maybe it was too hard to feel sympathetic to the Wicked Witch of the West, and to imagine Glenda as a self aggrandizing snot.
CC, Mirror, Mirror was twisted wasn't it! I have the third in the Wicked Trilogy sitting on my bedside table. I'll have to add Blackberry Wine to my amazon wish list.
Thank you, Sarah. I'm just trying to do my part.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register