Whatcha' slackin on today? - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Whatcha' slackin on today? Whatcha' slackin on today?

Unread 10-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Re: Whatcha' slackin on today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karikat View Post
I was just going to enjoy this thread slacker-style and do a read only, but mythreecats did the shout out...so....

woke up and told DH that there was a bat stuck in our fake Halloween spider webbing outside and supervised the rescue from the front window. Had some breakfast and took a nap.

Woke and then surfed the web, back to bed for another nap.

Woke up and surveyed the groceries that DH bought using the list I created for him yesterday. Pointed out only 2 errors. Back to bed for another nap.

Took a third nap and now I'm web surfin again. Asked DD how long until dinner. She said she'd make me some soup in an hour b/c she's not hungry. I stuck out my lower lip, started whining and told her I didn't want soup for dinner (would've stomped my feet but that's still a no no with internal stitches. LOL). Told her I want tacos. So she'll be in the kitchen to start browning the ground beef for tacos here in a minute.

I'm fighting the urge to go lay back down in bed while she does this.
LOL I loved reading your slacking,,especially the sticking out of the lip..and stomping
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-13-2010, 09:20 AM

The dust bunnies laughed at me today and ran under the furniture..saucy little buggers

There is so much dog fur on the carpet I bet DH could knit some cozy mitts for me

I am not by nature a slacker and yet here I sit happily not doing what I think I should,but what I want to do

So today I am slacking on well..slacking
Unread 10-13-2010, 11:07 AM

HAHAHAHHAHA - I'm slacking and my surgery was June 10th!!!! Ask me if I care
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-13-2010, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winbox View Post
HAHAHAHHAHA - I'm slacking and my surgery was June 10th!!!! Ask me if I care
Charter member of the slacker club.
Unread 10-13-2010, 12:05 PM

I believe our dust bunnies are getting ready to organize. I believe they are going to collect the little scraps of paper no one wants to pick up and will use them to make their union ballots. I guess I'll have to bring in the big guns and beg my daughter to vacuum if I see some fist pumping or any semblance of a picket line.

Funny, they also have seem to become friendly with the dryer sheets that are proliferating between the laundry room and our bedrooms. I believe they are invisible to everyone but me as DH and DD don't seem to mind.

Also, although my dryer sheets proclaim that they are anti-static and repel animal hair...there seems to be no truth in that advertising.

I guess I'll continue to sit near the open sliding glass door. The breeze does wonders to keep the bunnies at bay.
Unread 10-13-2010, 12:17 PM

I love this thread. Thanks for starting it, Mythreecats.
Unread 10-13-2010, 12:26 PM

Karikat, I believe if you open a door or window on the opposite side, the dust bunnies will blow out. It's true, no one sees them but you.

Enjoying the Hystersisters has turned me into a slacker. The only thing I've done so far is read/answer posts and walked over to pick up my neighbor's miniature Schnauzer for a "playdate" with my Maltese.
I really need to be trying on clothes to see how things are fitting for a "tea" on Saturday. We'll see...
Unread 10-13-2010, 12:26 PM

I wonder if the surgery (or perhaps our slacking) has some magical effect that allows us to see things that others don't. For example- I saw four pillows stacked up in the hall the other day ready to be carried back to the upstairs bedroom. For the last three days, they have been kicked around the hall, up and down the hall, always some place new when I see them. But the two DS and DH don't seem to see them at all. I'm afraid to mention them.
Unread 10-13-2010, 12:29 PM

It's the Anesthetic. Hasn't fully worn off, so we're hallucinating about pillows & dust bunnies.
Unread 10-13-2010, 12:33 PM

Yes Yes Yesto mythreecatsYou ROCK
And as you can see I'm slacking by finding cute stuff for all of us to smile at. Gotta go, my tea is getting cold and must finish my second book today...thats my goal you know...verrry important to set goals in slacker land

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register