How was your day? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How was your day? How was your day?

Unread 04-28-2012, 05:59 AM
How was your day?

Hi ladies, EVERYONE is invited to post about their day here: if you are having a good, bad or indifferent one! If you have a medical concern please post a thread under post op etc. and let us know so that we can go there to reply if we have a comment. Hope you are enjoying your day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Re: How was your day?

This marked week 8 for me. I severely pulled muscles in my back without even knowing how and can't help feeling sad that just one more pain is added to my day.
I still have my crying spells altho they seem to be less. This is the hardest thing I've been through in my life and I've been through a lot so I really appreciate the friends I've made here and all the emotional support you've given me and continue to give. You make my daus a whole lot brighter - without you I'd be alone.
Unread 04-28-2012, 07:08 AM

I know how much it can hurt when you pull your back. I have problems with my back and boy can it hurt.
Yesterday, was a horrible day. Am hoping today is better. My doc tried to increase a medication this week and I have had horrible side effects. I thought they were bad but coming off of it slightly is even worse. They backed off the dosage because of severe fatigue and feeling like I was in a fog. Well, no longer in a fog but now having muscle spasms like you wouldn't believe. And my IC has kicked in with bladder spasms as well. It has been so bad since we decreased the dosage. I wish I had called earlier because maybe the effects would not have been as bad.
Hopefully today will be better. I haven't had the cramps and spasms as bad and my bladder is not spasming as bad. So hopefully a better day for both of us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-28-2012, 07:50 AM

Hi Zenyatta,
I've been up all night with back pain - now morning and going to try to sleep again. Seems I have 2 good days, 2 bad days.......I know it will get better but it sure is hard getting through the hysterectomy, the menopause, the back and anything else that wants to come at the same time lol.
Sorry you are having a bad time with the meds - I hope they get the dosage right real soon!
Let me know how you're doing. Hugs.
Unread 04-28-2012, 09:29 AM

Good morning ladies, its a rainy day here in "sunny Florida". When its gloomy outside it makes you feel like that on the inside :-( . My Hubby and I are going to see a movie tonight s ( as long as I feel up to it) sometimes sitting too long makes me stiff when I get up.so how is everbody's day going so far?.
Unread 04-28-2012, 09:34 AM

So by the way how do you get to the post op thread?
Unread 04-28-2012, 09:52 AM

Hi Ladies!

Welcome to the Friends Without Faces part of the site! This is a great place to chat with your new friends about your day, your jobs, and your families!

We also have other areas on the site some of you might want to check out. For instance, for anyone who is considering quitting smoking, there is a sub-form called Smoke Out! For those who are working to be more fit, we have the Work it Out Fitness sub-forum. If you want to meet up with ladies to discuss your pets, pop over to Pet Passions. We even have a Surviving Parenting forum for those needing (or wanting to give) advice about children.

As a reminder, any questions related to your hysterectomy should be posted in the Post Op forum. Remember to start a new thread for each question to receive the best support!

Also, as you have time you may want to reply to the ladies in Pre Op who have questions you may be able to answer! That helps keep the circle of support here on the site!

Unread 04-28-2012, 09:58 AM

Good Morning Ladies,

Yay got to sleep in this morning, made it through the work week fine, Thursday was the only day my energy was low and a few incision pains not bad enough for pain meds but enough to remind me that's I'm still recovering maybe it was cause I was wearing heels?
What is everyone up to today?
Well I get to take my youngest(12) to the eye doctor so he can show her how to put in her contact lenses again!!! Then taking our oldest daughter (28) to dinner for her birthday, which means I have to get up from being lazy and clean my room and bathroom a bit and get ready for my day!!!
It is going to be beautiful out only 97 and if you think that's hot it's not where we live it's a beautiful day!!!
Hope everyone is feeling great today positive vibes going out to you!!!
Carnation, katwoman this is thread is great!!!
Unread 04-28-2012, 10:16 AM

sad, depressed
Unread 04-28-2012, 10:45 AM

Hi All,

Angel - so sorry to hear that you are sad and depressed. Looks like you had your surgery a week after I did. Are you having a hard time with your recovery?
Katwoman -click on the words POST OP that Weiser put in her post for the easiest way. Let me know if you have problems.
I'm a tired girl - 2 hours sleep in patches of 20 minutes. Chiro appointment not until Monday evening. Hope I can stretch this out with those exercises or I won't be doing anything all weekend!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register