How was your day? - Page 11 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How was your day? How was your day?

Unread 05-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Re: How was your day?

Christinatas, the Dr appointment is for a 2Mr opinion as when to do the surgery? Or if you need to do it?. I mean you did all the x-rays all ready right? Did you have a MRI ?. Can't you find another dr to see you sooner?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-07-2012, 06:58 PM

Jou us , hi this is my first time seeing you here so welcome. How long has it been since your surgery? It is always nice to see old friends it feels like they never left.
Unread 05-08-2012, 03:27 AM

no next appt.is to schedule surgery.i have already had 4 opinions all together.the last opinion said for me to stay where i am @ cause he's supposedly best shoulder spec.in a area.but the man doesnt have any bed-side manner at all.yes,i know,its 4:30am.i cant sleep on lt.side
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-09-2012, 04:35 PM

hey where the HECK is everybody?are ya'll still kicking or what?!?
Unread 05-09-2012, 04:47 PM

Hi Christinatas,
I'm still here! Just been having a few off days. Feeling achy and tired all the time but back is getting better.
Glad to hear that you got your appointment to book your sugery -too bad they didn't do it right away and you could be recovering.
Any improvement with hubby? Karma..........

Hope you aren't in too much pain. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Unread 05-09-2012, 04:58 PM

Christinatas, hey girl how are you doing? Today is my 3 month mark ( wish I could say I felt like it ) more like 6 week mark. So how is everything going?
Unread 05-10-2012, 06:14 AM

i am doing pretty good w/ everything.if that dr does NOT want to do surgery i may fly off the table and do bodily harm to him.
i have given up my bestest friend for this surgery.(my cigs).
since accident,i have asked my son every night if the knot has gotten bigger ,now last night he said he could tell it had gotten alot bigger.so i am glad its not just in my head but i have like a very light bruising around the area that goes down towards my breast.so with this information i guess i will be helpless and do surgery.but my main concern was NOT quitting smoking,it was the absolute helplessness i felt after the hyster. .if i can move i dont like any help at all.i am a very independent person and i have spoiled my husband and son.they dont even know how to work the front loader washing machine cause it costed so much money and i didnt wish for them to screw it up.gosh,i am a really gonna make a mean old lady...lol.....
my primary care dr wouldnt even give me anything stronger for my nerves to help w/ finishing up quitting smoking,i am beginning to think he's an idiot.i have only been going to him since march.he has refused to listen to any issues i have had besides putting me on the lyrica that helps w/ the tightness in my legs.
well i hope this 3 month mark is ya'll's turnaround.i think it will be.but like a good friend told me a long time ago-PAIN IS A SYMPTOM THAT YR BODY IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.i do believe this.
i found me a replacement @ work.i like her but she kind of lied about waitressing,she said she had experience but she DOESNT even know how to roll silverware.any waitress w/ any experience knows how to do this.so,i have reccommended that she not work much .but she's been the only one that has had a very upbeat personality that understands this job is only gonna be totallly temporary.the other waitress thought her hours was being cut,but i explained to her yesterday that i think its best for new girl not to work much cause she kind of lied about experience and we cannot afford to have anyone in there that's not experienced by herself.so everybody is okay.but new girl does have a really good personality.
Unread 05-10-2012, 08:18 AM

Good morning girls hope everyone is having a good day, been busy busy busy now I'm off on a field trip with my 12 yr old. Hugs to all...
Unread 05-10-2012, 09:31 AM

Y777, good morning girl, you sound so excited today ! ! That is a good thing. I wish I could feel happy for at least one day :-(
Unread 05-10-2012, 12:27 PM

Good morning! This morning is the first morning that my tummy doesn't hurt - we'll see if it lasts the day, but that has put a smile on my face. Except - more snow. Just a skiff and didn't stay but the back deck is icy and when I let my dogs out this morning they ran and ______crash! LOL (Nobody hurt just surprised.) Wind is hust howling out there!
Y777 - you are really doing well. Last thing I want to do is go on a field trip with a bunch of 12 year olds lol altho I do remember those days and so glad I went back then!
Katwoman - it's coming. You've been through a rough time and you still need time, both physically and emotionally. That's why we're here - so let it out. I agree that pain is a sign that something is wrong - like someone cut you open and removed something and your body is telling you that happened and it's still trying to recover.
I once told my hubby I couldn't feel worse if someone attacked me in a back alley with a knife. This is hard stuff.
Christinatas, you remind me of a great aunt I used to have lol. She was a nice pleasant lady but do everything her way or else, and better yet let her do it herself. Then she wondered why nobody ever helps out lol.
I CONGRATULATE you on stopping smoking!!! That is a huge accomplishment and I hope you won't go back after your surgery. The health risks are really not worth it. Don't you feel relieved not to have to figure out when you can fit in your next smoke?! Glad you found some help at work. I'm sure with your guidance the new girl will learn. She probably needed the job really bad to have lied to you and obviously she can't pull the wool over your eyes so good for you for letting her ease in and not firing her.
Have a good day and send some warm weather my way please!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register