How was your day? - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How was your day? How was your day?

Unread 05-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Re: How was your day?

i think my dr thinks i'm crazy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-04-2012, 04:29 PM

i have never had high blood pressure,if i get really mad it wont go up,i have tested it.how in the heck is everybody feeling anyways?i thought i woulkd never feel normal again.that hyster. really messed w/ my head.i dont think it matters if you keep ovaries or not,you still take that slow,delicate journey back to normalcy.i am so glad to hav my online friends to listen to me,about everything....i havent had no family support but its just made me stronger.
i am building character--alot of it!
Unread 05-04-2012, 04:47 PM

Thankful to have all of you too! I have family support but I don't know anyone - not one person - who's had a hysterectomy! I think major surgery of any kind plays with your emotions! It's a big shock even if you are prepared.

Y777 - my husband is like you! He's overweight, diabetic, stressful job - BP normal to low UGH! I am borderline - just bought one of those home BP kits. I can take my bp at home, drugstore, supermarket and be fine but the minute I go to the dr or hospital - sky high! They even monitored me after surgery with a dr keeping tabs on it as I tried to explain I truly have white coat syndrome. I got them to leave me alone for half an hour, put on Simon and Garfunkle and when they came back - dropped from dangerous high to normal! (The nurser admitted she hadn't believed in white coat syndrome before that LOL!)
(Christinatas - I added a ps to my last post.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-04-2012, 05:23 PM

I am also grateful for my online sisters, we can relate to eachother when no one else understands. You ladies helped me through some hard times (still do). I hope I have in some way helped some of you too.
Unread 05-04-2012, 06:06 PM

Katwomen all of you are great and help a great deal, I look forward everyday to reading your posts and encouragements...
So glad I found this site, hope you all have a great weekend!!! We are going out of town for another karate tournament for my girls... Wish us luck!!!
Unread 05-04-2012, 06:15 PM

Good luck Y777

I too look forward to reading this every day! Everyone has been a great support to me and I thank you all!
Unread 05-04-2012, 06:15 PM

Its abeautiful day today!i havent been in much pain until i move shoulder.this is totally not right for me.primary care dr said therapy but if arm isnt right by the 25th do surgery.i am still waiting for my sign whether to have it or not.i just dont do good if i am in pain.
Oh yeah-dr is proud of my major cut in the cigs.
Unread 05-05-2012, 01:57 PM

good afternoon my sisters, I hope that everyone is pain free ( or at least not in too much discomfort). It is a beautiful day here in florida it is 86 out and i am going to try and enjoy some of it "as much as the pain will let me". I have one more week till it is 3 months post op I hope that will be the turning point for me.. :
Unread 05-05-2012, 02:23 PM

katwoman-i hope all pain is gone for u.oh yeah if you need nurse-i will travel.lol...
how's everybody else doing?
Unread 05-05-2012, 04:38 PM

whats everybody doing this weekend?anything exciting?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register