How was your day? - Page 9 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How was your day? How was your day?

Unread 05-06-2012, 06:02 AM
Re: How was your day?

i dont know i had bikini cut(tah) and i hurt so bad all the way up to my belly button for about a month and i actually went to a 2nd dr about it.but right when everything had actually quit then broke collarbone.those pain twinges maybe yr friend for quite some time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2012, 06:17 AM

((((Ladies)))) Please remember that this thread is not for hysterectomy recovery. Please visit our Post Op forum to discuss your surgery/recovery.
Unread 05-06-2012, 06:26 AM

sorry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2012, 08:13 AM

Catherine, sorry I thought that saying I had pain was talking about my day, it won't happen again.
Unread 05-06-2012, 08:44 AM

putting stain on the deck outside today, as finally its supposed to be a sunny day whoooohoooooo...its been raining hard here for like a week straight geesh...we started the first coat of stain last week, but we couldnt finish the 2nd coat next day or the whole week following as it just kept raining...hope to get that finished and have my kitchen back (lol) we have a very high deck out back and had the bbq and big freezer on it, ((we had to pull the bbq and freezer into the kitchen which leads to the deck as didnt want to haul those two heavy things down the stairs of the patio))so for a week straight weve had to manuever around the big bbq and large freezer in the kitchen...so will be happy when there back on the patio...have a lovely weekend everyone...Peace be with you
Unread 05-06-2012, 08:57 AM

yeah,i guess i should do something constructive but dont ya think laying out in sun is constructive?hey i could say i was testing sunscreen?
Unread 05-06-2012, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnationz View Post
Alberta Canada - where it can be snowing in the morning and 100 in the afternoon lol.
I have looked stupid more than once coming home on the bus with a winter coat while people were in shorts! But I wouldn't be the only one lol.

It's melting now.

hahahahahah lol...i absolutely so know how you feel...looks nice and sunny in morning so think ude be good to go for warm weather, but then geesh by noon here comes the wind, rain, snow, sleet geez just crazy weather here in BC Canada, no different than Alberta other than i do hear that Alberta is colder, but it sure feels just as cold here lol...were at the season of if the sun is out and shining ude think it be warm, but brrrrrrrrrr if you go outside the wind and air is totally freezing as if were at the north pole or something, and ime sure even the north pole is warmer right now hahah lol, dont know, just sayin....have lovely day
Unread 05-06-2012, 03:47 PM

Angel - nice to see you back. Yes, if you are close to the mountains especially then you never know what the weather will be. It's beautiful outside today!

I had a nice dinner with our daughter and son in law and over to a friend's last night. May have over done it as I am sore today but back is getting better all the time!

Taking it slow today - love the idea of testing out sun screen but not quite that warm LOL.

Have a lovely PEACEFUL day!
Unread 05-06-2012, 04:24 PM

sunscreen did not work
my husband ia a @!##$%!yes,i censored myself,he actually believes even though my bone is growin towards the skin that there's nothing wrong w/ me.i am calling dr in morning and i will talk to his assistant and not receptionist but the **** thing has gotten bigger and its makin me scared
Unread 05-06-2012, 04:40 PM

Christinatas,
Sorry to hear about your hubby. He doesn't seem to realize what you have been through and are now going through wit your shoulder as well. Maybe taking him to a drs appointment might give him some insight?? I think you should be careful about digging and such - maybe ask him to do it?? All this stuff is hard enough without having support from your DH. We are all here for you! You can talk to us! Take care!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register