Pre-op Surgery | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Pre-op Surgery Pre-op Surgery

Unread 10-18-2004, 08:09 AM
Pre-op Surgery

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I TOOK EVERYONE ADVISE THIS WEEKEND. I DEEP CLEANED SAT. REALLY CLEANED MY BEDROOM. BOUGHT EXTRA FOOD FOR MY DH. LOTS OF PRE MADE FOODS AND FROZEN PIZZAS. HE SHOULD HAVE THE COOKING PRETTY EASY NOW. SO I HAVE TO CATCH UP ON LAUNDRY THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS AND RECLEAN A FEW AREAS ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT. THEN IT IS OFF TO SURGERY ON THURSDAY. SO WHEN I COME HOME I WILL BE EMAILING YOU GIRLS FROM HOME. I AM WRITING FROM WORK RIGHT NOW. SO I WILL GET ON FROM HOME AND LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING. THANKS AGAIN F TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THE ADVISE AND COMMENTS. I HAVE A BETTER IDEA WAHT TO EXPECT THANKS TO ALL THE SISTERS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-18-2004, 12:04 PM
Pre-op Surgery

I'll be praying for you mmouse.
Take care and keep us posted.
Lorrie
Unread 10-18-2004, 12:06 PM
TOOK THE PRE-OPT ADVICE/ THANK YOU

THANK YOU LORRIE. WHEN I FEEL GOOD ENOUGH TO SIT AT THE COMPUTER FOR AWHILE I WILL LET ALL OF YOU KNOW WHY THINGS ARE GOING.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-18-2004, 04:18 PM
Pre-op Surgery

S

Glad to hear how you're doing. Hang in there, it'll be over before you know it.

Best wishes.
Unread 10-18-2004, 04:24 PM
Pre-op Surgery

It sounds like you are prepared just perfectly!! GOOD LUCK!!
Michelle
Unread 10-18-2004, 04:48 PM
Pre-op Surgery

Soon, you will be feeling so much better......
Praying for your surgery.....and recovery.

Nancy
Unread 10-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Getting ready for Thurs too!

Hi Mmouse:
Sounds like we are on the same schedule. I have been cleaning and stock piling as well for my sx on thursday. I have a stack of books ready, and lots of TV shows taped. Tomorrow I am going to move my most comfy chair by the window, just in case the beautiful fall leaves hang on for awhile longer. I dread the actually sx, but want the recovery period to be behind me.
I wish you a speedy recovery - Talk to you next week!

Kim
Unread 10-18-2004, 06:32 PM
Pre-op Surgery

Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery!!

Don't think abou work - once your home from the castle do what ou feel you are up to to and want to do. Sending you happy thoughts.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register