Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 83 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Yes! Chocolate helped me so much last night. Extreme Chocolate Blizzard from Dairy Queen. MMMMmmmmmm!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2008, 08:47 PM

Stop it, stop it, stop it......I want some DOve chocoloate so bad right now. But losing so much weight I don't dare to indulge. Someone...please have some for me!!!!!! I'm down 35 pounds since I started this process back in October. I have to keep going. For teh first time in 17 years I weigh less than I did before I had him.

Hey do yo think our docs would frown on tanning before we are completely healed. My legs look dead. The anemia has me looking albino. Help
Unread 04-03-2008, 09:13 PM

Good night ladies. I am exhausted tonight and feel a little depressed. Probably just feeling sorry for myself.

Thanks for all the laughs today, that might be why my tummy is hurting!

Tomorrow am I have to take DH to work, DS to school and DD to daycare, be at the physio therapist by 8:30. Come home pick up DH from work (1/2 vac day) at 11am(since I will have the car...UGH) and go to lunch. Pick up all the kids and head to MIL 35 min away for visit.

SO I probably won't be around tomorrow but wishing everyone a good day tomorrow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-04-2008, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoler76
I agree we are a fun bunch... humor is the best medicine.

Denise talking about McGyver. With my unexpected hospital stay this last weekend I had nothing with me. DH went home to get a change of clothes and tootbrush. Saturday morning I was cleaning up and had nothing too tie my hair up with. DH was laughing and said oh just leave it!

So I took a rubber glove from the box on the wall and ripped the end off (nice and thick at the wrist) and tied up my hair! LOL My hubby said is always teasing me about improvising and told me now he KNOWS I watched WAY too much McGyver on TV.
Come on Nicole, that story about the improvised hair tie smacks of the South African in you: 'n boer maak 'n plan!! Did I get the spelling right? Resourcefulness seems to come with the territory here, regardless of cultural background. What's the saying? You can take the girl out of the country . . .

Awake now here in the sunny south after another rather pleasant sleep. Went to a friend's house for dinner last night, felt absolutely "normal" (whatever that means) for the first two hours, well, except their dining room chairs were a little uncomfortable because they have a leather like mesh as a seat - called riempie here. After that, I turned into a pumpkin once again - hit the wall of exhaustion, turned to my sig other, gave him the look and said "outta here now."

Quite a nice feeling to have a glimpse into real life again. Had to pinch myself at one point (with wine glass in hand) to make sure I wasn't just having a vivid dream. Planning on taking it easy today, scared of overdoing and then paying for it later.

Hope you all had a good sleep (or made productive use of your insomniac awake time) and have a better day today than yesterday.
Unread 04-04-2008, 06:26 AM

Morning ladies!
I sleot well with my first dose of Ambien (5mg). It is rainy and bleak here and I plan on staying in all day and:

1. finishing my taxes!
2. studying
3. making dinner tonight: lasagna with a side of braised Italian Sausage and onions for my boys!

Big plans, eh?
Unread 04-04-2008, 06:42 AM

GOOD MORNING!

23 days post op-3 days with no naps.

Having painful twinge in center of incision inside, kinda like a throb!

My advice to all is stay away from work as long as possible. I am doing without a paycheck on the 15th and its gonna be very hard, but I must take care of myself now to keep from having problems later.

Today I'm taking 1, maybe 2, etx. naps. We're supposed to have thunderstorms all day!

Had a hot fudge cake from Buddy's BBQ. Its was delicious! Back to water & juice today!

Went to Lowe's and got a long handle weeding tool. It works awesome on dandelions. I set out 2 tomato plants and one bell pepper. Think I've overdone the past 3 days!

Happy healing to all and have a great day!
Unread 04-04-2008, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
Several of us talked about we will miss talking to each other when we have recovered. Well I was on hystersister's Connect Friends, Friends without Faces. I think we can post here to stay in contact. I sure would like to know how everyone is doing and how life is going. What do you all think?
Once this thread is 8 weeks old, it will be moved to our Hysteritaville Clubhouse Date Club where you can continue posting. No need to start a new thread.
Unread 04-04-2008, 07:46 AM

Good morning my friends!

I slept pretty well last night. My vagina has been throbbing. Maybe I'm sitting up using my Vin Diesel too much? ha

Seriously has anyone noticed that this week, throbbing, swelling of the vagina? I read a post somewhere that someone grabbed a mirror and looked so I did and WOW! I'm bruised and swollen. I thought this would be gone by now. Other than that I'm doing ok.

How is everyone else today?
Unread 04-04-2008, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine
Once this thread is 8 weeks old, it will be moved to our Hysteritaville Clubhouse Date Club where you can continue posting. No need to start a new thread.

Wonderful! I love this site! Thank you for creating it and helping us all through our hysterectomy! I'm glad I can stay in touch with my new friends!
Unread 04-04-2008, 07:54 AM

I am really sore in my vagina, in my back, and feel like I am cramping. I have been out to doctors appointments and to run a few errands the last 2 days. Maybe I did to much. I had blood work done this morning and I have to go back to the hospital at 2:00 for a CAT scan. I think I will go take a nap now so I will be up to another trip later.

Pam

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register