Tomorrow is the day | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Tomorrow is the day Tomorrow is the day

Unread 05-26-2004, 01:02 PM
Tomorrow is the day

Well tomorrow is the big day, finally! Im real surprised on how calm I'am, the only thing that Im worried about is if I have everything that I need to go to the castle I know Im going to forget something!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-26-2004, 01:47 PM
Tomorrow is the day

HI tigtwin02

I'm also going to the castle tomorrow. I'm not to nervous I've kept myself busy. I'll watch American Idol tonite and that will keep my mind off stuff. Made up a care package for hubby for when he's sitting in the waiting room. He'll be tickled that I thought of him. Figured he needed a little bit of something to do while he was bored waiting.

Any way best of everything to you tomorrow! and I hope all goes well and you have a quick recovery

Bek
Unread 05-26-2004, 01:52 PM
Tomorrow is the day

The care package for you husband is a good idea, maybe I will make up one for my mom.
Good luck to you you too, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Tigtwin02
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-26-2004, 01:52 PM
Tomorrow is the day

I love the idea of the care package for the hubby in the waiting room! May I ask what you put in it?

Teresa
Unread 05-26-2004, 01:56 PM
Tomorrow is the day

Best wishes to all of you! See you soon
Unread 05-26-2004, 01:59 PM
What a great idea.

The care package is a wonderful idea!! Thank You so much
Unread 05-26-2004, 04:13 PM
Calm and ready

I also am amazed at how calm I am today compared to how nervy I've been all week. I think it's because we can really do things to get ready and the waiting is almost over.

The hubby pack is great. I'll have to get him a snack to go with the new John Grisham book. Mayby a crossword as well.

May God bless those who have to sit and wait while we sleep!

Oh, and God bless the A-man who helps us sleep!
Unread 05-26-2004, 04:39 PM
Tomorrow is the day

TeresaLynn

The care package consist of magazines I knew he would like. He likes computer shopper so I got him that one. We also had just gotten our entertainment weekly and it was all about LOrd of the rings so he'll enjoy that. I put a note in it to save it for me to read also hehe. I put some munchies in the bag that he would like. He's on the carb diet so I bought mostly low carb stuff. I wrote little notes for him and bought a card. He's having a hard time with the thought of me going thru pain of any kind. So i'm hoping this care package will keep his mind occupied for a bit.

I went with a friend to the hospital one time and she made me up a care package for the wait. She put in it those little travel games- Hang man, basketball etc. and some munchies. boy did that help past the time and I had a blast hehe I thought it was such a good idea.

Take care
Bek
Unread 05-26-2004, 04:49 PM
Tomorrow is the day

Big hugs to everyone going to the Castle tomorrow, will be thinking of you all.

Take care,
Jan
Unread 05-26-2004, 06:20 PM
thougtful ladies

Wow, Now I feel like a jerk. I never even thought of a care package for my DH. I have only been thinking of myself.
That is a really good idea.

Now I have to think of things to put in there that will make him laugh. Maybe an Ole and Lena joke book. Maybe a note from me with a little personal joke. Maybe a goofy picture of us doing something silly.

Ok, now I am ready to make a list. I love lists.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register