hi all , Its me sunny..2days to go, and crying | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

hi all , Its me sunny..2days to go, and crying hi all , Its me sunny..2days to go, and crying

Unread 10-08-2000, 12:50 AM
going to the castle Monday,,boo hoo hoo..

I feel like I have a bad case of PMS.I cried tonight abit in a and the cramps arent helping.Cant get in AIM,and noone out there to talk too. I better just go to bed for now...bye all ty you for everything.I know I will be fine, just emotional now. Just seems so unfair is all,,,we all have to go through this.Hugs,love x x ~Sunny~ Oct 9th,2000 TAH/BSO..possible save on right ovary..?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-08-2000, 03:57 AM
hi all , Its me sunny..2days to go, and crying

I'm sorry that you couldn't connect tonight, especially feeling as you did. Hopefully today you'll be able to talk with some of your friends and you'll be less nervous. I'll look for you after I get home from work today. Take care,
Unread 10-08-2000, 05:46 AM

Hi Sunny, Scoob here,

I'm so sorry I couldn't chat with you the other day. I tried to answer your IM, but I'm having mega tech probs with my computer, and it chose that moment to crash (Typical - I'm sure computers are male - they're so ****ed awkward! )

Keep your chin up, sweetie, remember the waiting's the hardest part! And don't forget - you're not going through this alone! The people who matter will be with you, (you DON'T NEED the negative ones! and I know you know who I mean by this!) and we're all with you in spirit so you are NOT alone. Our prayers and thoughts are with you, and I look forward to chatting with you on the other side, when you can show me your brand new shiny crown!

Chat to you soon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-08-2000, 08:13 AM

{{{HUGS}}}} Sunny - It will be over with soon and you'll be totally focused on recovery. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Unread 10-08-2000, 08:20 AM

Aww Sunny-
I believe it is just nerves. I go on Weds for TAH. I have been looking forward to this surgery for years and I am so glad it is finally here.
But I can relate to the "weepies" cuz I have them too. I'm not afraid of surgery, recovery, or losing organs. I'm not even concerned about recovery really. I think that it's just that I realize that I won't be able to do alot of things over the next 2 months and I'm racing around trying to get everything together.
Plus, I too have my period and last week was PMS so I know my hormones are going crazy too. Give yourself a break, try to slow down, take a deep breath and even have a good cry.
Things will be fine, and soon you and I will be posting our experiences to help others.
Good luck tomorrow.
Unread 10-08-2000, 08:29 AM

Sunny, I am new to this site and I am at 5 days and counting...I am in the same boat you are and I can relate to all the emotions you are going through. Last night, I too, was bawling like a baby and had no one to talk to. Then I found this site. I was so emotionally drained that I couldn't stand to sit here and get myself signed on. Today is a new day and I feel better knowing that I am not alone. I hope you do too. I will be checking on you and sending you good vibes. Trasey
Unread 10-08-2000, 10:05 AM

Good morning Sunshine ! :-)

The last 4 days or so I've been in a LOT of pain and I just keep thinking ... soon it will be over ... sooon it will be over ... :-)

It's hard to be in a positive mood when your ovaries are being CRUSHED... but just think. SOON you will be a princess. I can just see you in one of those pointy hats wtih the long gauzey stuff coming off the top ! ;-)
Unread 10-08-2000, 05:53 PM

hi sunshine
I had my tah/bso on august 17th and just had my 6 weeks check up.
Waiting IS the hardest part. I was very emotional before mine too and had a lot of doubts. Now that I've had it done I'm so glad!!!I feel 110% better. Ive been working and excercising and sex is Great!!! You will do great too! You are in my prayers!!
Unread 10-08-2000, 09:55 PM

Babs80 & Sunshine--About waiting being the hardest part--SO TRUE! 4 more days and I can join the ranks of punctured princess. I am actually looking forward to it now, rather than dreading it. I have been on an emotional roller coaster the last couple of weeks! Babs80-would you say that it's almost like being reborn?
Unread 10-08-2000, 10:00 PM
Be strong!

Sunshine....Tomorrow is your big day and you are gonna be fine! You have all of us behind you! I will be sending good wishes and pleasant thoughts your way! WE ARE WOMEN-HEAR US ROAR! {{{HUG}}}

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register