Too Tired Tuesday Feb 16 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > B.E.S.T.-(Better Eaters Support Team)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Too Tired Tuesday Feb 16 Too Tired Tuesday Feb 16

Unread 02-16-2021, 06:19 PM
Too Tired Tuesday Feb 16

Kim, you must be exhausted running around trying to do everything to protect the house and the Koi and your sanity. Glad to hear the power came back and I hope it will stay on. Is the worst of the weather over now? The weather is just so weird this week, and too terrible for communities that are not prepared for it. Eat a little if you can.

Greyown, how has your area fared? Has the snow started to melt yet? Do you have to go into the office later this week? I hope roads are clear and your back is okay. Heavy snow is no fun.

Nirvana, how is your back? Winter can be hard on people without arthritis, but clearing tons of snow from everything, especially the roof, ouch, that sounds really painful. I hope your job this week is a relatively easy one and travel is not hindered by the weather, although the weather news across the country is not encouraging.

Heavensangel, I think WNC was the warm spot in the nation for a few days, with our 40 degree rain. Ice predicted tomorrow night. Hope you won't be driving in it.

Interesting day today, trying to get signed up for vaccinations. We were on the county waiting list, numbers 9058 and 9059, and would likely have to wait several months, but someone sent me a website with openings so I jumped on it and found some slots for tomorrow. Everything is confirmed, but they have not told us where to go! It's all computerized I think, and maybe I'll get a text or email in the middle of the night, but hubby is scheduled for 9 AM so Mine is later in the afternoon but maybe they will let me join him at 9:00. I have heard many report of that possibility, as long as I had a scheduled appointment for the same day. If we can figure out where it is... In the meantime I'm also trying to help hubby's ex find her shots. She has given up her car, so we need to make sure someone can get her there. And Mom may have some alone time in the morning while we are negotiating our vaccinations. That's my primary worry. Mom really needs support in the mornings. But she will survive, and she won't remember, so I must remember that. She will be okay for a little while.

B - shake
L - the last of the sweet potato chickpea coconut curry dish, yogurt, almonds, and pistachio ice cream
D - tuna sandwich, sweet potato, fudge

Ex - only one walk, just a lot of mental gyrations and gymnastics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-16-2021, 08:26 PM
Re: Too Tired Tuesday Feb 16

Snow has mostly melted here from rain and 48 degree days. Good riddance. I hurt my knee last week so will go into work but not for long. I still can’t get a vaccine appointment for my mom but I hear middle of the night is best to try. I’m sleeping then so won’t be doing that.

Desk, hope you figure out where to go. I’m glad you got an appointment and hope you can get the 2nd one easily.

Kim, my mom’s friends in Texas have power 3 hours in, 3 off. Do you have something like that too? I hope not. Hoping for warmth soon.

Hi nirvana, Rita, heavensangel!
Unread 02-16-2021, 08:48 PM
Re: Too Tired Tuesday Feb 16

Kim, just saw your power outage post—how harrowing! I hope the fish are ok and you have recovered. And hope the power stays on. Stay warm if you can.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register