Thursday Feb 18 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > B.E.S.T.-(Better Eaters Support Team)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Thursday Feb 18 Thursday Feb 18

Unread 02-18-2021, 08:38 PM
Thursday Feb 18

Heavensangel, how is your dad doing? What a scare that must have been. I'm glad tests were looking good and I hope nothing like that ever happens again.

Kim, what's your status, house, koi and temperature - is there still another day of deep freeze? How about your appetite, can you get a little something down?

Nirvana, we have discussed "fake meat" before - the Beyond products are really good. What do you use? There are many out there now. Hubby and I really liked it and overbought, now I'm the only one eating it. Slowly but surely

Greyown, congratulations on your good performance review. You have really worked hard and done a great job, you deserve kudos (and maybe a raise!)

Rita, Bottle and Bottega seems to be all around the country - sounds like fun! I see one in Asheville. Maybe when things open up and the weather is better, we might look into that. What does a shamrock shake taste like? Lime? Mint? Minty lime? Shamrocks?

Nothing today, took it easy. Arm kinda sore. The caregiver was right on time this morning, and the weather was icky enough to avoid walking.

B - eggs with broccoli, 2 oz grapefruit juice
L - leftover pizza with broccoli, fudge
D - chicken salad sandwich and chips, fudge
NO SALAD - I may have to throw it out tomorrow.

Ex - one walk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-19-2021, 03:36 PM
Re: Thursday Feb 18

Gang

Going to add on to this post even though it is now Friday.

Ex came by yesterday and got the Koi pond running again! So nice to go out in the backyard and hear the waterfall. Pool company will come back out next week. I think the Pool may be okay as well. We did not turn on the correct breakers when the pool folks were here. Going to have to get all the water turned on outside first though as pool level is too low for my comfort to start up the pumps.

Thus far, house is still okay. We froze again overnight, I kept the faucets dripping. Actually turned them up per directions from ex. One more night of freezing temps this evening. I am still dripping.

We are currently about 45 degrees, but I am still leary to run the washer or dishwasher (both are on outside walls). I will wait until Saturday afternoon when temps are supposed to warm to 55 degrees. I am not without clothes, but having to resort to my least favorite jeans and undies.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register