Hello Kenutcky Sisters!! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Kentucky

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hello Kenutcky Sisters!! Hello Kenutcky Sisters!!

Unread 07-01-2006, 08:30 AM
Hello Kenutcky Sisters!!

Hello KY sisters! I am from Albany and am scheduled for TAH with colon resection on July 27th in Louisville. It is good to see so many sisters close by. I am 40 years old, suffered with endo for 20 years, recently went thru 4 years of IVF with no success. Been holding off hyst for last two years, but it has got to be done. Anyone out there had the colon resection? Not looking forward to the possibility of a colostomy bag/purse.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Hello Kentucky!!!

I wanted to say hello to you all. It is great to fins some Kentucky gals here. I was born in Lexington but have lived in Bowling Green for the past 22 years. I am due for a TVH on August 2nd. I am trying to gather all the information I can but I think talking to other women has helped me the most. this sounds crazy but the more I research and read all the post...it almost makes me just want to cancel the whole thing Lol (cold feet). Anyone here that has had a TVH and can lend some personal experience of how they are feeling afterward etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Liz
Unread 07-06-2006, 11:03 AM
purpleiris

Hey Kentucky Gals -

I'm 43 and in LEX - having TAH/RSO (other removed in 1986 - endo) July 20. So glad to know there's other women out there who are recovering so well. I'm more concerned about recovery than surgery. Have teenagers who want to go everywhere - and I need to drive ASAP.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Hello Kenutcky Sisters!!

Hello CandlemarkerinKy,
I am in Glasgow and had a TVH in April. I am doing great and the surgery experience was not bad. Of course the first day or two was a bit painfull. The best advise that I can give you is to take it very easy. It is difficult to remember that you must not overdue when there is no incision see. I will be glad to answer any questions.
Unread 07-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Hello

Hello everyone I also am from Kentucky just happen to find this thread. I am glad I did I was wondering if many of us was from Kentucky. I hope everyone is feeling good. I can't hardly wait to feel good after surgery.
Unread 07-10-2006, 09:12 AM
Hello Kenutcky Sisters!!

Hello from south central KY. I think you will find this site very informative. Best wishes!
Unread 07-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Cool - Hello Kenutcky Sisters!! Hello Kenutcky Sisters!!

Hey KY Gals--I'm from Bowling Green-37yrs old.--TAH(3wks tomorrow).Feeling pretty good right now, just tryin not to overdue it. It's nice to talk to others in your own area that are going thru the same thing.( It helps more than anyone realizes)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register