Where are all the Delaware sisters? - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Delaware

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Where are all the Delaware sisters? Where are all the Delaware sisters?

Unread 06-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Where are all the Delaware sisters?

Thanks to everyone who replied back to me so soon. I really love this site and am becoming addicted to searching it. I have learned so much from it, and it's great to bond with other women who have gone or are going to go through a hyst. b/c those who haven't really don't know what you're feeling or dealing with. It's major stuff (not just physically either).

I'm really not too worried about my decision. I was at first but am becoming more peaceful about it. Of course I'll be anxious the few days before, but as for afterwards, I'll just take one day at a time and deal with whatever comes my way then. After suffering for so many years, it will be nice and interesting to see what the other side will be like. Dragonfly, I'm glad you're "feline fine".

I LOVE Italian Kitchen. That's the best hole in the wall. And Princess Moonkitty, hmmmmm, usually I request to be called Goddess or Queen Elizabeth (hahaha), but I like the way that sounds too and may try it on for size.

I look forward to talking with you ladies in the future. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-28-2004, 01:44 PM

Dear (soon teo be Princess) MoonKitty,

I just wanted to drop you a quick line to reassure you that this was a good thing for me and I don't regret it for a minute! I'm sure you will feel better too!!!!
The energy level is way up there (hard to believe since I am fairly hyper now) and in the process of recovery I have learned to slow down and not be so obsessive, neat and orderly about things!

Just remember...r-e-l-a-x! You'll be ok!
And keep us posted!!!!
Ellen
AKA Princess Dragonfly!
Unread 07-06-2004, 07:58 AM
What to see if you vacation in Rehoboth?

Delaware ladies????? Hubby and I are going to Rehoboth Beach in 2 weeks and would like some advice as to what to see and where to eat. Can you help? You can email me or PM me if you like. Thanks!!

Emily
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-27-2004, 11:20 PM

Gemsab,
Glad to hear you enjoyed the trip!

Anyone travelling to the beach needs tips let me know. I can give Gemsab as a reference!!!! LOL
Ellen
Unread 08-01-2004, 06:35 PM
Delaware Sisters

Seems there are alot more Delaware sisters now, then when I had my Surgery.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer ...except for the rain we have been having the past couple of days!!!

Take care!!!
Unread 08-07-2004, 02:29 PM

Hi HysterSisters in DE!

I agree with Nancy - I had my TAH in Oct 2002 and there was just Nancy here I think!! There were not many of us at all!

Anyway I am glad to see that there are now several Sisters here to help and support each other. I am a Medical Assistant to a GYN in the Newark area and I tell all my new HysterSisters about this site :-)

Big Hugs to all, Angela
Unread 08-09-2004, 10:41 AM

Hi neighbor My3dogs075
I live in the Newark area.
Nice to have a hystersister so close.
Have a great day!
Unread 09-26-2004, 05:28 PM

Hello Ladies!
Where did you all go???????
Buckling down for the next Hurricane headed up the coast? WOW! What a couple weeks Florida has had! We have gotten the rain on and off here...some wind. Hope Jeanne doesn't dump too much since the grounds are saturated.

We made it through another "Race Weekend!" I just can't get over the traffic for Dover. We babysat my grandson in Milford today and we went out to eat...all the resteraunts were PACKED with travelling race fans...at NOON! Hours after the race started!

I was wondering if you had any really neat holiday "events" going on in your area. We have the "Sea Witch Festival and Parade" in Rehoboth which is AWESOME! We also have a vistorian weekend of shopping in Berlin, MD complete with costumed actors and actresses and the "Holly Days" in Millsboro, DE. What about where you live?

This year we decided to go to a different "holiday" event every weekend so that the holidays aren't centered around shopping. We are doing a horse drawn sleigh ride through our communities with hot chocolate one weekend. You can hire this guy to bring his "sleigh" to your home and you go wherever you want. We thought it might be fun.

OK....I rattled on long enough.
Hope you are enjoying the fall!
Ellen
Unread 10-25-2005, 11:31 PM

Hello. New Member here too. However, I haven't had my surgery yet. I am scheduled for my tvh and right ovary removal on November 28th. I must confess...I am a bit nervous. I live in Bear, Delaware near the State Park and C and D canal. I have been suffering from insomonia because I am worrying. It is 1:30am. I am new to Delaware and this is my first time at this hospital and also with a new gyn. Anway, I wanted to say "hello" and give me a shout at < oops!! email address removed for privacy; please use the email button in the author's profile >
Thanks. Peace out Volvolover
Unread 11-09-2005, 04:22 PM

Hey Delawre Sisters, I am fro m the Capital of Delaware, good old Dover . I was surprised to read mainly fro mthe northern part of the state. I am four weeks post op and had my surgrey in Christitina (sp)Hospital. Healing well, just getting a little tired of relaxing.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register