I`m from Maine!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Maine

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I`m from Maine!!! I`m from Maine!!!

Unread 02-01-2006, 11:25 AM
Smile - I`m from Maine!!! I`m from Maine!!!

Calling All Central Mainer`s!!!!!!!!! Or Any Mainers!!!!! Iam Here Iam Here Iam Here!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-14-2006, 06:03 PM
I`m from Maine!!!

Hello Ms. Kitty! I am down in southern Maine but you are not that far away. I make the trip up now and then to bring my ds to my ex. How's the snow up there?
Laura
Unread 02-15-2006, 05:12 AM
Smile - I`m from Maine!!! Hi!!

HELLO fellow Mainer!!! We got about 4 inches or so last Sun. how much did u get in Biddeford??? I go down your way occasionally, I have a best friend that lives in South Portland(my husband is originally from there).......I had my surgery done in Portland.............Are u new to the site???? there are a few Mainers here I think I PM most of them regularly!!! LOL!!!! Have u had your surgery yet??? PM me ;I`de like to hear your story!!!! Talk to u soon!!!! Renee (aka ms. kitty)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-26-2006, 05:51 AM
I`m from Maine!!!

Hey Ms. Kitty, I'm a fellow Hystersister in Waterville, and we have the same first name, different spelling. I am coming up on my one year anniversary and having my TAH was the best decision I have ever made. Take care of yourself and thanks for posting to us Mainer's!
Renae (a.k.a. lv2sing)
Unread 03-02-2006, 06:48 PM
I`m from Maine!!!

[i]I am from Maine. I am just learning how to use the site. I am having a LAVH on Monday. I am a little nervous about it and have been reading up on this site. Nice to meet you all. millerclan
Unread 03-09-2006, 05:36 PM
I`m from Maine!!!

Hello all!! I'm five weeks post-op LAVH/BSO and just finding my way around on the sight. I would love to talk to any of you. It's nice to know that there are women right around me to talk to. The past few months have been horrid
Unread 03-09-2006, 05:57 PM
I`m from Maine!!!

hi mainers,
i'm new to the site as well. live in tennessee, but am a mainer all the way. miss home, but not the cold. hope all of you are doing well. am 6 wks out tah, check up tomarrow. up and down days, you all know. a little nervous, want to get back to work. this site is a blessing, been really helpful. take care up there ladies in the vacationland (1st time using this hope it comes out right).
carol
Unread 03-09-2006, 07:51 PM
I`m from Maine!!!

Hey Mainers, I'm newer to this sight too. I'm from near the Bangor area. I love this site and it has been very helpful. Keep in touch.
Annette
Unread 03-10-2006, 05:49 AM
I`m from Maine!!!

hi flowers,
I had my LAVH done on Monday. As of today things are going well. How come it has been horrid for you??? Are you not recovering well. I am from Bingham Maine. I am a little sore but am doing alright. Better than I expected?? Hope you are feeling better soon. Millerclan
Unread 03-23-2006, 06:09 PM
I`m from Maine!!!

Bangor here, wish you all a fast recovery...had my tah/bso Jan.05, I love this site it has helped me so much before and after and I still come to read just wanted to say good-luck ladies and am looking forward to spring finally getting here!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register