Wondering if there are any women in Ottawa on this ? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters Around the World > Canada

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Wondering if there are any women in Ottawa on this ? Wondering if there are any women in Ottawa on this ?

Unread 05-20-2017, 11:59 PM
Wondering if there are any women in Ottawa on this ?

4 days post op and so tired and still heavy on the meds ... pain is very high still. Had 2 c section , but this pain blows them away ...
Feeling ever depressed ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-21-2017, 03:42 AM
Re: Wondering if there are any women in Ottawa on this ?

Ottawagal

We're very glad you've joined!

If you've not already done so, please check out our Post-Op Page which is packed with information and articles that address all commonly asked questions gathered over 18 years, but we see you've already found the Main Post-Op Hysterectomy Support Forum.

Members can share recovery support and experiences on the new thread you've started there.

For general updates, however, please feel free to join the dedicated recovery progress reports thread for your surgery week, in the sub-forum, here.

Also, please take advantage of your very own personalised checkpoints which will refresh on an ongoing basis, and our extensive Post-Op Video Library too.

When you have a moment, it would be very helpful if you could tell us a little more by completing the basic surgery information (type/procedure) in your Member Survey. Key details will then automatically appear at the top right of your posts. You can do that by clicking on “Survey—Hyst Type” at the bottom of your screen. Thank you!

We’ll look forward to sharing with you on the dedicated hysterectomy boards for any support discussions or questions, but hope you'll enjoy local interests and topics unrelated to surgery here in Neighborhoods!

Unread 06-09-2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawagal View Post
4 days post op and so tired and still heavy on the meds ... pain is very high still. Had 2 c section , but this pain blows them away ...
Feeling ever depressed ...
Hi Ottawagal I am closer to Brockville than Ottawa but wanted to say hi and see how your recovery is going. I had my surgery may 31st and also had high pain but am starting to see daily improvements. Hope you are starting to mend as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-06-2020, 09:12 AM

Hi,

I am form Ottawa and has had my uterus, fallopian tubes and cervix removed since November 26th 2019. Since then I have not been myself and has been going through a lot of health issues. How have you been doing?
Unread 08-06-2020, 09:19 AM

Chantal20!

This thread was posted in 2017. So that you can get support for the concerns that you have, please use one of the support forums dedicated to various post-op issues. Here in the Neighborhood forum members can chat about topics of local interest, but are asked to use the support boards for anything related to surgery, recovery, hormones, etc.

We'll look for you to post in one of the support forums to share with you there.

Unread 01-10-2021, 09:30 AM

I am in ottawa
Unread 10-29-2021, 11:08 AM

I am in Ottawa. Surgery is scheduled for Dec 15, 2021. New to this forum so nice to meet someone from my area online.
Unread 11-01-2021, 12:55 PM

All the best for your surgery! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Unread 11-01-2021, 04:25 PM

Thank you. I am trying not to be nervous about it and most days I am able to keep it all in perspective. It's when I wake up at 3am that I start to worry and start fortune-telling. It's pretty surreal.
Unread 11-01-2021, 04:41 PM

Acanonymus!

We're glad to have you as a part of the HysterSisters community!

Here in the Neighborhood forum you're welcome to chat about topics of local interest. This is one place on the site where we take a break from all talk related to surgery, recovery, hormones, etc.

You are welcome to start new threads in the Pre-Op forum to ask questions and to ask for support. You will be in the company of pre- and post-op members from all over the world in the Pre-Op forum. They can offer support and help answer any questions that you may have as you prepare for your surgery.

We'll look for you to post any concerns you have in the Pre-Op forum, and hope you'll enjoy chatting here in the Neighborhood forum about non-hysterectomy topics.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register