2001: Anyone from Central Pa??? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Pennsylvania

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2001: Anyone from Central Pa??? 2001: Anyone from Central Pa???

Unread 01-21-2002, 04:53 PM
2001: Anyone from Central Pa???

Hi rayosun... i love your name... there are some days i need a ray of sun...lol.. we did get some snow here on saturday... i love the snow.. as long as i can get my hubby to drive me to work...lol... welcome to hystersisters... Sondra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-22-2002, 07:13 AM
Cool - 2001: Anyone from Central Pa??? 2001: Anyone from Central Pa???

Hi Ray.....

We got snow as well on Saturday but all is gone now except a few lonely snowmen.

I am 2 weeks post op today and feeling fabulous! I go to the doctors tomorrow and hopefully will be given the go ahead to drive.....that is all I have been looking for!! Feel like a trapped animal without my wheels. I wish you luck on you upcoming surgery and if you follow all of the DR.s directions....you'll be feeling fabulous in no time, just like me!

Welcome to hystersisters!

Lisa
Unread 03-22-2002, 01:57 AM

I'm from all over Pa, I guess. Born in Pittsburgh, grew up in Erie, graduated in Whitehall (Allentown), and now live in Reading in Berks Co. Vacationed in Potter Co, have relatives in Philly, Bedford Co, and I frequently visit the Harrisburg area. Though I don't miss the cold weather, I love Erie the most.
Unread 04-07-2002, 09:54 PM

Hi sk!

I am in the Carlisle area, but since I just moved here in July of 2001, I am not really sure if this area is considered Central PA. I am in Cumberland county.

Happy Spring Everyone!
Unread 04-08-2002, 03:09 PM

Hi Tina
Welcome... I dont know where Carlisle is located.. but cant be too far away...I hear it mentioned in commercials on the tv sometimes..... I would have to get the map out to locate it...I am still new too... or maybe just dont really get out alot... lol...You said you just moved here last year.... where are you from ??
Unread 04-09-2002, 02:27 PM

Hi sk,

I moved to Carlisle from St. Louis MO via Apple Valley California. Long story. We transferred with our jobs from St. Louis, to Houston TX, then on to California. My husband took another job and was offered a position here in PA. Since this is about 1400 miles closer to our families (my mom is the only grandparent my kids still have living) we jumped at the chance.

Carlisle is about 17 miles West of Harrisburg just off of highway 81 and the PA turnpike.

The car shows of the summer are usually held at our fair grounds. Boy is that a mess when there are about 100,000 more people.

Tina (aka whooper)
Unread 04-09-2002, 04:19 PM

ok.. i kinda know where you are at now... we are not too far from harrisburg... an hour and a half or so... we are closer to state college and altoona.. I met my husband online and when we married I moved up here... my family are in Louisiana.... so I know what it is like to live far away.... I hope you like living here... i love it..... Sondra
Unread 03-30-2003, 10:35 PM
central,pa

Hi, I am from Juniata county,pa my name is

tercin, I am heading into hospital on 4-1-03,

for surgery. I am scared! Would like to hear

from you!

THANKS!
Unread 10-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Re: Anyone from Central Pa???

I know this is a rather old thread but thought I would pop in, I am in Williamsport Pa, Lycoming County.
Unread 03-04-2022, 05:39 AM
Re: Anyone from Central Pa???

I'm from Chambersburg

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register