Nh | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > New Hampshire

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 06-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Nh

I was wondering if anyone else here is seen in Keene, NH. When I was scheduled today, they said there are 3 other hysters being done by my doctor on that day. He referred me to this site... so I thought maybe one of you would be here....
Sue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Nh

Good evening Sue,
I do not live in Keen,NH but I live in Charlestown,NH. I will be going for my TAH June 24, When are you going in for yours? I will be going to < oops, hospital name removed for safety >. Well any how good luck and take advantage of all the great info they have here
Unread 06-18-2008, 08:50 PM
Nh

It is supposed to be June 30, but now I don't know. I am hoping it isn't postponed. I also don't live in Keene, but it is where I go to medical. (about 45 minutes away)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-19-2008, 02:32 PM
Nh

Good Luck and if all is well I will e-mail you when I get home June27 and let you know how things went if you want if not Good luck and you can e-mail me at anytime.
Unread 07-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Nh

I just had my TVH done on friday in Keene, NH. The Dr was great and I am doing well so far, 3 days post-op.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register