arkansas ladies???? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Arkansas

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

arkansas ladies???? arkansas ladies????

Unread 03-30-2008, 04:29 PM
Question - arkansas ladies???? arkansas ladies????

Any other Arkansas ladies here?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2008, 06:04 AM
arkansas ladies????

I am an implant originally from Maryland. But due to military (husband) have been several other places in between Maryland and Arkansas. I just turned 40 on March 12.
Unread 04-05-2008, 07:23 AM
arkansas ladies????

There are at least 5 states that I feel like I can claim as "home" due to my military roots. We spent the last 3 years of my DH's 24 yr career at LRAFB. He retired in '99. We really enjoyed our time there. We also spent 3 years at Blytheville AFB before it closed down. We live in Kentucky now where my DH is originally from.

I hear you ladies had some pretty rough weather down there the last few days. I hope you are staying dry. It's pretty wet here in Ky, too, since your weather system came up this way.

Sorry to butt in on you Arkansas ladies but it is nice to find out that we are connected in other ways besides our hysters!

God's blessings on you all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2008, 07:33 AM
arkansas ladies????

We fared pretty well here on base. I have only seen two trees that looks like maybe a good wind cut the off about half up the trunk. Some surrounding areas weren't as luck. Benton got hit pretty hard. Gravel Ridge has a lot of tree damage (I hear) and the Sylvan Hills Schools in Sherwood along with some of the neighborhoods in that area got quite a bit of damage. There was many little planes thrown around at the North Little Rock airport. And Cabot had a lot of damage. A lot of people went without much sleep through the night. But all in all only two people were injured. So that was good.
Unread 04-10-2008, 06:53 PM
arkansas ladies????

Stitchers8 we are pretty close, I am in Searcy. I don't know about you but I am so sick of this rain. The night that you posted about the storms was awful. I got both kids out of the bed that night and went into our bathroom. I hate tornado season. We got lots if rain today and I hope another system does not come through tonight.
Unread 04-10-2008, 07:53 PM
arkansas ladies????

Hey Razorbacks!!
We are from Mountain View. Two and a half hours north of Little Rock. We are stationed her In Lousyanna. Really it's not that bad! It's just our joke to our Louisiana friends. Our town has been rumbled lately with Tornadoes and Floods! It's is so sad. My sister lives in Little Rock. So I got nervous today with all the bad weather. Nice to see there are a few Arkansans on here. Glad you all are OK.
Unread 04-17-2008, 03:08 PM
arkansas ladies????

I'm new here. I live in Harrison. Just had my uterus removed Tuesday (4/15).
Unread 04-17-2008, 03:40 PM
arkansas ladies????

nlee - Somehow I missed your post. I'm sick of the rain too. It sound like we are getting more tonight and tomorrow. I don't like the tornado season either. We lived in Florida for three years and I hated that too. I am just a northern girl and there is no way around that! If we are going to have a major storm, I would rather be somewhere that it would be snow!

calicocat6 - welcome!
Unread 04-17-2008, 04:11 PM
arkansas ladies????

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicocat6
I'm new here. I live in Harrison. Just had my uterus removed Tuesday (4/15).
calicocat6

It's great to have you join us!

If you've not done so already, please check out our <link> Post-Op Support Forum where you'll find all your post-op ((sisters))! Please feel free to start a new thread there if you have any concerns, to start receiving support. We also have a Post-Op Page which is packed with information for your recovery.

Sending all good wishes and we look forward to seeing you over on the Support Boards!

Unread 04-17-2008, 04:27 PM
arkansas ladies????

Hi calicocat6 Welcome to the board. You're just a few days post op. There is a lot of great info on here and these ladies are the best. Glad you joined us. How are you feeling?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register