well have to be at castle 6:30 am! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

well have to be at castle 6:30 am! well have to be at castle 6:30 am!

Unread 03-08-2005, 07:46 AM
well have to be at castle 6:30 am!

UGGGG I'm nervous !!!! Having hyster/with a tag along fibroid. removal of cervix. to keep healthy ovaries...all in all 20 weeks insize. Pray for me!

Hugs,
Rainee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2005, 07:52 AM

I'm going in tomorrow at 6:30 also. I am sooooo nervous. Today is my preop. They'll be taking my uterus and cervix. Uterus for an abnormal mass and the cervix because of cervical dysplasia. I just can't wait to have no more painful cramps every month.
Unread 03-08-2005, 09:45 AM
well so you and I are in the same boat!

Think we will sleep tonight!?

Hugs,
Rainee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2005, 09:55 AM
I'm in at 6:30 am as well

Hi Ladies - I'm starting to get nervous, but looking forward to no more pain. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning.
Unread 03-08-2005, 10:02 AM

Good luck, ladies....just think, the worst part will be over tomorrow and let the healing begin!! We'll be thinking of you on your big day!!
Unread 03-08-2005, 10:05 AM

For both and anyone with upcoming surgury!!!
Unread 03-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Will do!

You got it! I pray I can carry your fear for you for a time. Noom
Unread 03-08-2005, 10:48 AM
Sending best wishes to you!

Hi, Ladies!

You are on the eve of a great healing adventure! No more nervous, anxious thoughts after today. Your life will be yours again, and it will only get better from there.

Sending love, prayers and lots and lots of hugs to all of you!

May the Lord bless you and keep you, and give you peace!

Try to sleep some, okay?

S!!! Cinderellen
Unread 03-08-2005, 03:24 PM

Sleep tonight I don't know about that. Had my preop today. It went well. I only had blood taken and nothing else. I don't have to do a fleet either.
After the preop me and my parents went out for lunch. We had Cracker Barrel. I love their chicken 'n dumplings. So full from it think I'll be only having soup for dinner and of course a big hunk of fudge pie.
I think my dog knows whats going on cause he's been following me through the whole house.
Few more hours and it'll be all over with.
Unread 03-08-2005, 06:33 PM

I go in tomorrow too but not until 10:00. I am very nervous and haven't slept much either in a week. Last night I got very little sleep and don't know what tonight brings. I'm very tired to say the least.

My pre-op testing was last week and I had to have an IVP test done. My doctor prefers all his patients to have this test to be sure how the entire urinary tract is working - he doesn't want any surprises. That test was ok but I really can do without needles!

I have been on a clear liquids since noon and I have to do a fleet enema any time now. I pretty hungry but with being so nervous it would only make my stomach feel worse.

I will think of you all too....good luck and see you on the other side.

Sooooo nervous.

Rocky04

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register