Its a CULT!!!!! - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Its a CULT!!!!! Its a CULT!!!!!

Unread 03-17-2001, 05:36 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

I need information!!!!

Remember me? I'm Pam'sFriend,the originator of the whole "cult" idea (which, by the way, I am now CONVINCED is truth). Okay, I've been checking up on all of you and this discussion for a couple of days now, and I really am beginning to worry. For one thing, my friend PamTheRunner didn't mention anything to me about the "gas" problem you all seem to know about. How long does this problem last after the surgery?????? See, I've invited her to tag along with me to a conference in a few weeks (plane trip, sharing hotel room, lots of CLOSE SPACES if you know what I mean.) Any information you "culties" can give me will be appreciated so that I can fully prepare myself (and the rest of the plane passengers and crew). Or is this "gas thing" the cult's "secret weapon" that only crowned princesses or queens or whatever can know about???? By the way, please keep Pam in your prayers; she goes to the Palace Saturday-------oh my gosh----I'm starting to sound like the rest of you!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2001, 05:37 PM
Oh, Pam's friend....this is top secret information.

But I can tell you this:

1....Take along one of those handy dandy rear view mirror room fresheners....maybe hang it from your purse.

2....Keep some perfume on a hanky in your sleeve and when a wind comes up that is a bit different....smell the hanky

3....Bring along some country fresh room freshener

4...Do NOT (I repeat....DO NOT) light any matches near Pam.
Unread 03-17-2001, 05:40 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

I couldn't resist...

Since someone suggested our theme song might be Living Color's Cult of Personality....I had to do it. Without further ado....

Cult of Hysterectomy

Look at the message boards, what do you see?
Cult of Hysterectomy.
We know your pain, We know your Dreams
We've seen everything you're going to see
We're the Cult of Hysterectomy.
Like Cybil Sheppard and Mom Brady
We're the Cult of Hysterectomy.
Cult of Hysterectomy
Cult of Hysterectomy

OR Lights, A Gynie's Prize
The Dr. Speaks, a Sister Cries
You don't have to follow dreams
Only you know what sets you free
We show you things you need to be
We're the Hugging Friends on your PC
We're the Cult of Hysterectomy
We're always there the love is free.

We'll tell you all of what is going to be
Like Cybil Sheppard and Mom Brady
Cult of Hysterectomy
Cult of Hysterectomy

OR Lights, A Gynie's Prize
The Dr. Speaks, a Sister Cries
You don't have to follow dreams
Only you know what sets you free

You tell the stories
You make the fame
You Give it Power in the Sister's Name
We're every Sister who's come to be
The Cult of Hysterectomy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2001, 05:41 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Catherine in Rhode Island, I am near you! We should call our own east coast & New England bonfire, and have it coincide with the others and we can use the gas , tampons and pads as fuel for the fire! Any other east coast & New England ladies interested? I have a good supply of stuff I am only to happy to get rid of!
Unread 03-17-2001, 05:41 PM
Is this the longest thread ever?

Has there ever been a thread this long? Makes me sorry I disposed of all my tampons. Maybe I could get them back . . .
Unread 03-17-2001, 05:43 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Francis, you can join us in Ohio. I am from WV where my family still lives. You aren't so far away. Besides many Buckeyes are actually from WV. We'd love to have you. However we will need to wait for Pam to recoup before we try to organize. After all she & her friend did start all this.
Unread 03-17-2001, 05:44 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Bethany, This is great. A New England Chapter of the Cult of Hysterectomy. By the way, all Chapters are to videotape their secret meeting and bonfire, and the tapes are to be sent to the Head Office in Denton. A secret panel of judges will vote on the biggest and best bonfire, and the winning Chapter will get to host the National Convention of the Cult of Hysterectomy, if and when that convention should materialize. I will not be able to supply any maxi pads or tampons, as I disposed of those nearly two years ago. I will bring the pantiliners, which we can use in place of kindling. I will also provide the chocolate for our Chapter. Have I forgotten anything?
Unread 03-17-2001, 05:52 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Can I join too?

Hi Catherine and Bethany:

I live in southern Mass. so can I join the New England chapter too? I know someone who works in a Lindt chocolate shop so I'll be in charge of bringing the chocolate. Truffles anyone? Makes me sorry I'm fresh out of tampons. Of course, I used to use the applicator-less ones so maybe not so good as flaming projectiles. However, when I used to accidentally leave one in my pocket and send it through the washer and dryer they always made very nice, puffy, christmas tree decorations.
Unread 03-17-2001, 05:53 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Ohio/WV Sisters

Sheri: Sounds like a plan to me!!! We'll keep in touch and plan that bonfire, surely between us we won't have any problem getting it started lol lol! DH has already set up a fan and my trip to the castle is six weeks away!
Unread 03-17-2001, 05:53 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Susan... you creative little bugger, you!

I think it's time we make plans to induct "Pam's friend". I'm thinking the perfect time for her induction as a Hystersister Sister would be at the bonfire? aye? We can let her light the first ceremonial missile.

Oh, and a little addition to Kathy's list of what to get in preparation. EAR PLUGS! Yep... we hystersister princesses no longer feel the need to "squeak them out silently". Why, just imagine it.... by the end of your little trip with Pam she'll be able to lull you to sleep to the tune of The Star Spangled Banner via gas.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register