Weird, scary dream | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Weird, scary dream Weird, scary dream

Unread 02-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Weird, scary dream

I finally got my nerve up to post on another thread and wanted to see if anyone has issues with this too.

I have been married for almost 15 yrs and we have never been able to have a baby after mucho money invested. We finally got to the point where we are ready to adopt and I made my peace with it. I have always had many, many problems with my endo, cysts, etc and decided that enough was enough...I can't get pregnant why wait any longer (my dr has told me that I need this for the last 10 years but I wasn't ready to give in) for my surgery.

It is scheduled for the 19th and I have started having a dream that I have my surgery and after it is over the dr tells me that I was pregnant and shows me a baby girl that is perfect but only 3 mths developed. I know that this is a stupid dream and that there is NO WAY I am pregnant, but for some reason it is bothering me alot!!!

I really feel better writing all of that down... sorry it was so long!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-12-2008, 10:57 AM
Weird, scary dream

I'm sorry, I also begun to have dreams of being pregnant after I set my surgery date. I go to the castle tomorrow and I wanted to let you know that yesterday I had to go to the hospital for blood work and one of the tests is a pregnancy test. anyway I know what you mean those dreams are aweful I hope you dont have anymore.
Unread 02-12-2008, 11:32 AM
Weird, scary dream

Thanks Julie!!! I think it is just my subconsious(sp) still thinking what might have been. It's just a really weird feeling to wake up from that dream. Thanks again and I hope you have a GREAT surgery (as great as it can be...lol)!!

Tonya
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Weird, scary dream

thanks and good luck to you too, you not far behind. Try and relax and keep focused on how much better things will be very soon. good luck
Unread 02-12-2008, 12:35 PM
Weird, scary dream

sorry you had these dreams,
i bet your right about it being your subconsious...i have to say i have not had those kinds of dreams re: kids, however i keep having other really weird dreams ..all about my surgery , think this is normal as it is on our minds.. why not dream about it too..i wish you luck and when you do decide to adopt..wishing you the best...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register