Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 259 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-27-2007, 05:27 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Sorry to hear that Law. I just saw the news report today about Walmart adding some more meds onto their list of approved $4 prescriptions. I'm going to look into that for sure. Feeling exhausted today, but not bad. Tomorrow is Friday
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-27-2007, 06:52 PM

THANK YOU PRESOUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presouz
The Hyster sister Rx card click on this link for the CARD print out the card take it to your pharmacy, and they will use it on your meds Link to Free Rx Card click on the red words Gotta go, my ambien is calling me.. good night all!!
Unread 09-27-2007, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by byfaith
THANK YOU PRESOUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any time!!!! Let us know how it works for you too! Walmart is the place I use mine.. plus they have SO MANY 4.00 meds. ITS GREAT!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-28-2007, 10:03 AM
Insurance

I have double coverage mine, & my DH however I don't think all my bills added together will topple 20 grand. I get mad because I owe $7 to Insta-care for my first visit (couldn't pee) so far everything else has been paid 100%.

It is frustrating for me because my DD & DS are not covered anymore. I have never used much and they are the ones that need it now the most.

Ok here is my embarassing question of the week. Besides feeling numb & swelly still, where did my libido go? It isn't low is is non-existent? Yeah X is not very comfortable but I don't bleed (E) and it was uncomfortable before surgery but at least I was willing?? I had my hormones ck'd on my 5 1/2 wk post op and was told everything was in "normal range?" Is this another new norm? Bummer.

Also bladder isues, when I go 1st in the morning, it kinda hurts & I don't shoot in a straight line? I still can't complain compared to some of you guys with much more serious complications. I tried to do "normal" work yesterday & I overdid it, TGIF!!!! one more day. I was also trying out some excercising on the stabilization ball for my abs & did not feel good after.

Hey everyone have a great fall weekend, I am going to set out all my fall/halloween decorations. I love the fall, I think we can finally put summer behind us? Yeah...
Unread 09-28-2007, 12:43 PM

Bsister,
I just started doing very small crunches myself and walking on the treadmill on Sunday. Went back to the gym yesterday for more abuse. I have only done the ab work 2X and didn't feel good after the 2nd time. A little tingly and then it passed. I put on the sweat belt around the belly yesterday to see if this will help. I just think that either I will have to have another lysis for adhesions or this is my new shape.
My sex drive is lowered and I still haven't done it since surgery. Last week, I was ready, but now BF is having problems. Now, I see y he was so understanding and supportive. What is a girl to do?
Unread 09-28-2007, 02:20 PM

Yah the sex drive is d*****atley not the same. Nothing hurts when we have X. Thats something that probably takes time to. (sex drive).Willingness is just not there anymore. Whats one more pill, maybe i'll take a labido pill ha ha. Do they even have them for women. We know they got them for men though. Everyone have a great weekend. Ps. my dog is doing alittle better. Her head is still tilted to the left a bit but she is in good spirits though. I take her back to the vets on monday to find out more of what is wrong with her. If it is too much more money i will have to put her down. I can't afford that right now. Bills bills bills, tired of it all. Sometimes i wish i could take a week vacation just for me. But we all know that will never happen. O well
Unread 09-28-2007, 10:00 PM

Happy Friday friends! Glad to see that we are mostly all still trying to check in. Law, good news about your dog Hopefully you wont have to spend too much more money. I know about the bills! Ugh! byfaith, how are you feeling? Jennice, hemmys gone? whats up everyone!
Unread 09-28-2007, 10:52 PM

Good LUCK LAW on the dog! I had an older dog who that happen to a few times in her life, she use to walk funny too, it was sad, thank GOD it always passed... what did they think it was?? I thought it was vertigo with my dog, try to me Rescue Remedy drops for her/him, its good for dogs and people. I use it and my sister used it on her older dog. Google it.. and try Links to commercial websites not allowed. Stress can cause vertigo along with a cold or allergies..good luck.. let me know.. I love animals so much hope it helps..
Unread 09-30-2007, 09:18 AM

Hey everyone! Good Sunday to you all! Looking forward to a beautiful sunny warm fall day here!

Is the $4 perscription deal at Wally apply to people without other insurance or what? May go to their web and check it out! We're only on my estrogin pill, dh takes flomax, and dd gets birth control...my pill is only $7 for the month after insurance, dh's is more expensive cause it's not generic, we have to pay $45 for a month's supply (it suxs) and dd's birthcontrol is generic so it's $15 (co-pay)...I think I'll check it out!!!

Dh's work is just getting under way a new program...they are going to have a doctor working on site...It is FREE to employees and their spouses...at the onset of feeling sick you can go to him free and if you need perscriptions they are also given free! All you need to do is fill out a little paperwork, and we both go this Thursday for bloodwork and we're all set...This sounds too good to be true but I guess we'll find out...It will be nice if it works out the way they say it will cause dh's work is right next door to mine...worth checking into I guess!!!!! It's purpose it to cut down on leaving work for for dr's appointment and quicker diagnosis of onset of illness??? My guess is it will mainly be for antibotics etc...I don't know???

Sounds like everyone is feeling pretty good...you all that are having back pain??? Did you have back pain before hyster or is this a new pain??? I don't have any but just curious for you all???

Yeah, the occasional weird feeling on both sides of my incision is closest feeling of a sunburn...haven't had it for awhile but I'm thinking it was from major hot and sweaty first back to work when it was still killer hot...Haven't had it for awhile now!

We still haven't added up grand total of med bills...curious now since you all have been talkin about it!

Has E checked in lately???????

Well gonna run...take care all and still think of you all often!
Unread 09-30-2007, 09:44 AM

I get back pain after bending or working for a mere 5 minutes or so. It's not so much a pain rather just a feeling of overdoing it which could turn into a pain if I don't stop. I guess it's my body's internal system telling me "enough is enough!!" Walmart - doesn't matter if you have insurance or not. I am doing well but my gosh, I can't believe the mood swings... I can't go on any hormones because of my clotting disorder and the blood clots still in the brain but that's okay I deal with the hot flashes, so far no night sweats. I can't believe that it is almost ten weeks, I feel pretty good but am still afraid to do all of the yard work I need to. I have gained probaby 10 pounds which really sucks but I think that is because I was justifying the overeating because of the hyst. I have trouble with my weight anyway so this just gave me an excuse to eat. I wish I had the willpower that most of my hystersisters have. Oh well.
Great news! The team I coach is now 9-0 - we have a couple of big deciding matches coming up in the next two weeks. Hopefully my girls and their raging hormones can keep it together - this week is homecoming, so they are absolutely crazy!
Everyone have a wonderful week, and on to more healing!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register