Horrible Uterine Pressure!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Horrible Uterine Pressure!!! Horrible Uterine Pressure!!!

Unread 01-28-2011, 03:14 PM
Horrible Uterine Pressure!!!

Hi, my hysterectomy is scheduled for the 11th of Feb due to fibroids, constant heavy bleeding. I have had the usual cramping that is associated with this but on Sunday I started with my uterus feeling like it was on fire, this morning I woke up with the burning sensation along with horrible pressure! I would compare it to childbirth pressure. Has anyone experienced this? I had a vaginal ultra sound last Friday so I just figured the burning was because things got stirred up and aggravated, now Im not sure whats going on with the pressure too. I called Drs office the Dr was gone for the day nurse said if it was that bad I needed to go to the ER. I don't think its that bad yet, but I don't know if it could be something that shouldnt wait. I have a biopsy scheduled for next week and an MRI to check the size of the tumors Im trying to wait. Any advice or if you have had these conditions please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!
'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-28-2011, 08:33 PM
Re: Horrible Uterine Pressure!!!

Sorry to hear about you pain. I am of no help to you on answering your questions. Just wanted to let you know I know all about uterine pain with no know cause horrible pain too. Hope it passes soon or you get info about what to do.
Unread 01-29-2011, 10:50 AM

I had lrg fibroids, the uterine pressure was there and the burning , it got worse after my ultrasound, it got to the point that everything was uncomfortable, I couldn't sit or stand very long. Had LAVH 0n Jan 10 {uterus/overies removed} and all that pressure went away. Hope this helps. Waiting was the hardest part.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-30-2011, 12:54 PM

@the dance glad to hear you pressure has went away. Hopefully LaLa your will be too.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register