Hysterectomy dates Sep 10-Sep 17,2007 - Page 64 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Sep 10-Sep 17,2007 Hysterectomy dates Sep 10-Sep 17,2007

Unread 11-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Hysterectomy dates Sep 10-Sep 17,2007

Recovery, I like your style! You are right..being able to sneeze and turn w/o dying was all we wanted 5 or 6 weeks ago. I returned to work 10/29, 6 weeks after TAH/BLADDER SUSPENSION and 1st 2 days were ([email protected]#$%). I felt good mid portion and after working 7 days (2 of 7 days were 9 hours) I felt like I did 3-4 weeks postop. Today I called off for "pelvic rest" I feel bad that I wasn't able to come today but I just couldn't. I had a little pity party with only 1 guest-ME! So I left the pity party and decided that I will not beat myself up over this and I WILL SURVIVE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-06-2007, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recovery
Christy,
You are a breath of fresh air to read your recent posts. I'm so happy you are full of energy and enjoying life again without pain. I'm feeling much better these days. I just can't seem to get very aroused. But it's great to be able to sneeze and turn on my side at night and sit up with no pain at all from my incision. My hot flashes have reduced a lot from the Estradiol and I think something is waking up down below. Maybe I will get a romance novel. Beter yet, get a man over here which one is coming to viist this Friday -- a blast from the past from my home town. Hugs back!
I love blasts from the past!! I hope this is what you need to get the libido going. Sometimes it just takes the right "memory" to trigger the inner you that is just dying to get out and let loose. A lil' hint.... don't think about it and just "feel" the moment. Be open with your partner and don't be afraid to say "hey, I feel a lil' pain right there." Or just take control and he will be none the wiser. Enjoy it, feel it, and breathe.
When your all done... smile! Because you deserve this!!!
Then do it again!!!! (I am so bad!!!)
Unread 11-06-2007, 03:00 PM

Christy,
You crack me up Actually "Tom" told me "you're the boss", so it doesn't matter he says what we do, as long as we see each other. I liked your hints though, wow. Right, just feel the moment. I'm getting excited to see him. I will let you know if I experience any pain. He knows that foreplay is very important! Even more so now.

ShawnDenise,
I'm glad you got off your pity pot and did not stay stuck in the guilt mode. I feel you went back to work way too early. And worked way too many hours at first. You only have one chance to heal properly. I hope you get to feeling better soon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-12-2007, 07:17 AM

Hi Ladies!

I've now moved your Progress report thread to our area called: Date Club so you may continue your friendships here as you are over 8 weeks post op.

If you have any questions about your surgery and recovery, please remember to post in the post-op forum. And please remember:

Our new members need you! Please visit the Pre-op and Post Op forums to offer support, hugs and helpful answers to our members who need your kindness! Pass on the kindness you have receive.

Hugs to you!
Unread 11-12-2007, 08:11 AM

Hey, where are all my September Sisters? I guess everyone is fine because hardly any posts! Anyone dealing with lower back pain? Help! What is this all about?
Unread 11-12-2007, 08:32 AM

I am working 2 jobs -- so not on here much any more

but check in off and on.
Unread 11-12-2007, 10:54 AM

No lower back pain here, BUT, I just battled a bladder infection and won! I started feeling yucky on Thursday with frequent bathroom visits. So, I got lots of cranberry juice and cranberry pills. Today I am feeling great again. Yea, I did it without a Dr visit.
Unread 11-12-2007, 10:56 AM

BTW, isn't it great that we have graduated to the Date Club?!?! Woo Hoo!
Unread 11-12-2007, 10:58 AM

Yes I'm glad we have graduated. Even though it still seems like my surgery was just yesterday and it's been almost 4 months. Time sure does fly by so fast but the internal healing is so slow but it's moving along all right. I really appreciate sharing with you sisters. God bless you all.
Unread 11-12-2007, 07:36 PM

I'm still havning internal aches and when I urinate it stings. I did pick up some Cranberry juice, let's see if that helps. I also am very depressed, but I see an endocronicolist on Wednesday. I've had no appettite since surgery and although I like the weight loss, I do not recommend it! No libido and just plain scared about a lot of issues going on in my life. When I walk, I pay the next day. And now winter is almost upon us and I don't know where to get my walking in. Maybe i will get some answers after my endo appt.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register