Hysterectomy dates Nov 05-Nov 12,2007 - Page 51 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Nov 05-Nov 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Nov 05-Nov 12,2007

Unread 03-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Hysterectomy dates Nov 05-Nov 12,2007

stodd: Thanks for your kind wishes.

Lucky: Oh, my! I hope that your knee gets better without surgery. Here's hoping for good news on Monday.

jmary: You've had a lot to deal with since November. I sure hope your new gynecologist has some answers for you and you will soon be feeling more energy and less pain. Good luck on Monday!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-07-2008, 02:48 PM

Jmary56 thanks for your support!
Unread 03-07-2008, 02:53 PM

HUGS to you all...never forget that you are all very special ladies and can handle anything life throws at you! You will all be in my thoughts this weekend. (now i have to go make a ton of food for my party)

I will put good wishes into the air and maybe you can catch them!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-09-2008, 04:56 PM

Frozen Tundra -

How was your party? Did everyone like the decorations. Hope you had a great time and enjoyed every minute of it!
Unread 03-10-2008, 07:38 PM

Saw the senior member of the gynecologist's team today. He said I have a cystocele....the reason it feels like something is down there all the time and the frequency. He says that I should try and cope with it as best I can and wait until I feel "rug burn" before I choose surgery to fix it. I gather from that comment that this type of surgery is not very successful. I really don't want any more surgery just yet anyway.
I have a hard area on my vaginal cuff that he thinks is stitches...imagine...after 4 months and still stitches! This is causing pain and discharge...he treated it with some silver nitrate and said it should go away soon....in the mean time?
I'm just a little frustrated...waited so long for this appointment and not much help was given...They didn't have the biopsy results or the ultrasound results yet...after 3 weeks! I see my own gyne in 2 weeks again...help
Unread 03-10-2008, 07:57 PM

just to let you know you are not alone.I continue to have on going health problems.Many tests not many answers.Frustrated with my doctors and what i feeli s there lack of concern
Unread 03-10-2008, 08:02 PM

thanks for letting me know cidwolf....I'm sorry you are having problems also. It's so easy to say try and cope with it and it will be better soon. The silver nitrate treatment in itself hurts...and yet every time I go in there they do that.
So, I'm frustrated too and to top it all off I had to wait and hour to see him.
Unread 03-11-2008, 08:18 AM

I hope you ladies feel better soon. Hopefully they have your test results soon and can get you all fixed up. Keep us updated...you know you are not alone...

Party was a hoot and a half. Everyone loved the decorations and it looked so nice. I decorated for 4 hours with all the lights, candles, vases, tule, red beads, and irridescent red flowers and sprays. I still don't have it all cleaned up. The food went well, all I have left over is some of the jalapenos. I was thinking of you ladies when I finally stumbled into bed about 4 am! Note to self, those little 'lava lamp' drinks are REALLY GOOD! I had a few for you ladies

Hang in there ladies!
Unread 03-11-2008, 10:36 AM

jmary56: I was wondering how your appointment went. Sorry to hear that you didn't get the help that you needed. I can't imagine why they wouldn't have your results after 3 weeks! I had my ultrasound at 12 p.m. and my doctor had the results later that afternoon. So, basically, the answer is that it has to get much worse before they can consider making it better? Yikes, that "rug burn" feeling sounds painful. Any explanation as to why stitches would still be in there 4 months later? Did your own GYN notice this before? How horrible to be kept waiting an hour only to get very few answers! I'm so sorry for your frustration.

cidwolf: Sorry you are still having problems too! I'm beginning to wonder what was going on the week our group went in. So many of us still with problems 4 months later. It's very frustrating! It's even more frustrating if you can't get any answers or can't get your doctor to listen. I really hope that you will start feeling better soon! Keep bugging your doctor until he/she listens to you.

FrozenTundra: I don't know what a "lava lamp" drink is but it sounds lovely and I could use one about now! I'm glad that your party was a success! You deserve to celebrate in style!

As for me, I don't see how I'm going to make it 5 more weeks on these nasty birth control pills. I've got acne and hot flashes now! What a great combo! Worst of all, they've made the pain three times worse than it was before! I asked about this on another site and received a response from a doctor that stated that was to be expected in the beginning when trying to hormonally manipulate cysts. Great! All these tears, empty Motrin bottles, and 3rd degree burns from constant heating pad usage and hot baths better be worth it!

Take care everyone!
Unread 03-11-2008, 11:12 AM

I'm sorry to hear alot of you are still having problems from your surgery in November. I have healed from that pretty well.
I went to the Orthopedic Doctor yesterday for my knee. I have a torn ACL and he recommended surgery to fix if I want to still be active, which I do. Just when I was getting back to everything after my hysterectomy I am side lined again. My Knee surgery is scheduled for March 26. Wish me luck!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register