Appreciate any prayers | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Appreciate any prayers Appreciate any prayers

Unread 09-07-2020, 04:16 PM
Appreciate any prayers

Hello, I had a hysterectomy And repairs June 29th due to Prolapsed uterus that was also bringing down my bladder and bowels. Had a tuff recovery and learned that while having my bladder tacked up my urethra fell down. I now am awaiting surgery mid October to sling up my urethra and an anterior repair. I’m just finding this all so discouraging this time around. I did not have a long wait at all for surgery once I found my uterus had prolapsed and thought all these problems would be over with afterwards. It’s been 10 weeks since surgery and I have about 6 more to wait for additional surgery and this has really hit me mentally and emotionally. I’m really finding it hard to be mentally present for my young kids and fiancé, and especially at work. I know the Lord has a plan for me and I have faith everything will be alright but I am just so drained right now. I would really appreciate any prayers that you find in your hearts to say for me. Thank you and God Bless!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-08-2020, 04:52 PM
Re: Appreciate any prayers

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

Father i come before you in prayer for your daughter Poetictricia. She longs to hear from you and is asking for your divine healing. You above all, know all that which concerns her. I absolutely believe you have the power to heal. You demonstrated that on earth, and you still heal in miraculous ways today. Even when her faith is weak, You say it is enough. Lord I know You already hold her heart and life in Your hands and have her best interest in Your heart. Your light shadows our weaknesses and fears. Please dear Lord help her to lay at Your feet all feelings of depression, fear and uncertainty.

When she feels lost or alone and mentally not present, teach her to have great courage in your strength. Help her to trust You to handle all obstacles in her life. Lord protect her, strengthen her, encourage her, heal her, comfort her. Lord Your Word says that You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. Help her to trust that You’ve got this and You have her.

Lord sustain her by Your grace. I thank you in advance and I ask these things in the precious, miraculous, healing name of Jesus Amen
Unread 09-13-2020, 04:38 PM
Appreciate any prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandatd View Post
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

Father i come before you in prayer for your daughter Poetictricia. She longs to hear from you and is asking for your divine healing. You above all, know all that which concerns her. I absolutely believe you have the power to heal. You demonstrated that on earth, and you still heal in miraculous ways today. Even when her faith is weak, You say it is enough. Lord I know You already hold her heart and life in Your hands and have her best interest in Your heart. Your light shadows our weaknesses and fears. Please dear Lord help her to lay at Your feet all feelings of depression, fear and uncertainty.

When she feels lost or alone and mentally not present, teach her to have great courage in your strength. Help her to trust You to handle all obstacles in her life. Lord protect her, strengthen her, encourage her, heal her, comfort her. Lord Your Word says that You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. Help her to trust that You’ve got this and You have her.

Lord sustain her by Your grace. I thank you in advance and I ask these things in the precious, miraculous, healing name of Jesus Amen

Thank you and God Bless you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-24-2020, 04:15 PM

Sending you virtual hugs and prayers for strength and peace.

❤️
Unread 11-02-2020, 06:20 PM

Prayers for all.of you! Rather you know Jesus, new to Jesus or dont know him at all. I am praying for all of you. Jesus loves you no matter what. He's always here even if you don't feel him. He's here. He promises he will not leave you nor forsake you. He is a loving God. My sisters. Stay strong. Even when you don't feellike it stay strong. Praise him.

Some verses to help out. John 3:16, Romans 10:13

Numbers 6:24-27
Unread 12-11-2020, 11:18 AM

Susie Larson Blessings are huge encouragement.

Weekend Blessing: May the wonder of Christ's love and the miracle of His redemption sweep you off your feet and ignite your faith once again. May you dare to look away from your discouragements and look toward your Deliverer who truly makes all things new. May your heart of faith beat once again for the promises God has made to you. May you pick up the cause of faith and march forward knowing God has your back, He's gone before you, and He's placed His hand of blessing upon your head (Psalm 139:5). Awaken to joy today! Embrace faith today! Pray like you have a God in heaven who hears you and moves when you pray...because you do! A blessed and beautiful day to you this day! #SusieLarsonBlessings

Romans 8:38-39 (ESV) ~ For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register