Day at the Beach!!! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Day at the Beach!!! Day at the Beach!!!

Unread 02-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

I'm right there with you Chris! A bit nippy in SE Michigan for shorts and tank tops. But I have a very vivid imagination and am mentally transporting to a favorite spot on the beach in St. John.

Didn't you have a Doctor appointment today?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

I'm here, sitting beside a log fire in a tracksuit. Looking out on a beautiful clear blue sky but it's 0 degrees out there!!

I'm envious you can wear jeans!!! Wouldn't even attempt it yet.
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Pity the site doesn't have a chat room!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Glad you both are on the beach with us.. Broinn and Charmay!
Chris are you getting more snow today?
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Hi Sarah

It was very thoughtful of you to e mail me, I'm impressed you noticed that I was missing from the site!

Chris how'd the appt go?
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

This is the closest we can get to a chat room--planned posting.

I had an appointment with my doctor this morning, and everything's looking good. I had one last stitch in there poking me, and she pulled that out. I feel like a person rather than a hysterectomy patient, which is nice. My doctor is leaving the practice, which is annoying but not upsetting. I've been with her less than a year, since my previous gynecologist retired in April. This just means that I have to find someone new to break in (and break down).
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Hi Ladies!

Sending you some California sunshine!

I am sitting in bed since it is only 9:10am here... pretending I am on the beach! I even have my ocean sounds playing on my ipod!
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Chris,

Glad to hear you are doing well! I hate looking for a new gyno.. maybe ask your primary care dr. if you have one for a referral? That's how I found mine..
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

My favorite beach isn't even a beach. My parents and siblings and I have a place in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. The cabin is finally livable, although we've been making do with a bunk house and tents for several years. It's right on a lake. We have a big campout every August, and the lake is so clean and calm. No motor boats are allowed at all. We swim out in the bay, jump off a diving raft, canoe, and float endlessly under the sun. It is about my favorite place in the world to be. When I'm floating in the water with the sun beating down on my face, I can physically feel my troubles sinking away from me.
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Glad all went well for you Chris, pain in the neck to have switch Dr's. The US system is very different to ours.

CCL - some california sunshine sounds good. Think it would encourage me to get out if it was warm and sunny outside.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register