New Here and Scared!!! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

New Here and Scared!!! New Here and Scared!!!

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Re: New Here and Scared!!!

Thank you Thank you so very much everyone here...I hate to say i am glad you all can relate to what i am going thru because i would not wish this on anyone not even my worste enemy...you all put me at ease a bit and make me feel my pain is not just my imagination.
I too am afraid i will not come out of surgery cause i have lost weight everywhere exept for my abdomen which keeps getting bigger and bigger...lol sigh....i have no appetite...cant find a comfortable position to sleep in...thinking of putting a tv in bathroom... joke .lol....i am trying to get the mind set that i have to feel better after this surgery cause my quality of life cant get much worse than it is now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-07-2010, 04:02 PM

Thanks, Jesus is who gets me through and gives me the strength and peace to carry on and without Him I can't even imagine how I'd face each day!
Unread 07-07-2010, 04:08 PM

I understand, leaning, me too.
Unread 07-07-2010, 04:08 PM

yea i hear you about co-workers...one woman is so mean about it with comments like you said...the men i work with seem more sypathetic than her if u can believe that!!!
Unread 07-08-2010, 07:05 PM

It seems like sometimes women are harder than men are about this. You just have to turn them out and not let it bother you. It is so normal to be scared. I know I was petrified before I went in and when they gave me some stuff to relax me and then asked me how severe my latex allergy was, I was ready to bolt. turned out they made a mistake so had to stop preparations and get rid of latex that was in room because I have severe allergy and they had mixed me up with someone else. There was a real good thing about this and that was the hospital now is totally latex free because of me. So I helped others with latex allergies. I knew there was a reason they freaked me out. After that it was all smooth sailing except for being really tired after it. I found all my fears to be unfounded and all my worries were for nothing. STill natural to be scared about it. Sending lots of hugs
Unread 07-09-2010, 07:21 AM

I'm finding the waiting is my worst enemy right now! Too much time to think! I'm praying for all of you that are waiting too that God will give us the peace and strength to endure!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register