2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 531 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 12-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

This morning seems to be quietier than yesterday. I have several things to work on. During lunch I am going to the market here close to work. I am going to buy what we need for our asian chicken salad. This way I don't have to stop on the way home.

Yesterday I took dd to work and then went to the gym. After I went to Target and picked up what we needed. I picked up a couple of Christmas gifts while I was there. I picked dd up. We had dinner and watched The Voice. The top 3 are our favorites. I did a load of laundry.

Today dd is home. She has 2 days to study for her last final on Friday morning. I will go work out and dd is working out at home. We will have our chicken salad for dinner and watch TV. I will do another load of laundry.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-11-2013, 12:24 PM

Hi ladies

Work was good. We had another fun class today. I'm off now until monday. Lds is still sick. He stayed at home with bds. I took bds to work when i got home. I'm going to make spaghetti tonight. I didn't make it last night because dd and dh were gone to her practice and bds was working.

I'm going to go through my coupons tonight. I plan to do some christmas shopping tomorrow.

Scrapper that's nice that dd has a couple days to study before her last final. I'm sure she'll be glad to have a break.

Have a good day
Unread 12-12-2013, 02:52 PM

Hi ladies,

It is a nice day out today...it is starting to warm up. I walked over to one of the shopping centers to return an item I bought for a cake order for dd. her friend cancelled the order. I walked around after I was done. I went into Bath & body works...the line was long though. I will have to go to the one by home.

When I got home dd was studying. She had worked out and showered already. I went to zumba...what an energetic class but that is how the instructor is. After class I stoppe to get gas and headed home. Dd was chopping the stuff for our salad. I shredded the chicken and it was ready. We watched TV for awhile then dd went back to her reading. I did a load of laundry. I have a few more to get through.

Dd works today. I will take her then head over to work out. We are having steak, baked potatoes and veggies tonight. We will watch TV for while. We also have to order our Christmas card. We know what pictures we are going to use...just need to put it together and order it. I'm sure dd will do a little more studying.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. did you get out to do some shopping? Hope it was productive. Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-12-2013, 04:43 PM

Hi ladies

I had forgotten that last night was the advent supper at church. It was a chinese buffet. It was really good. Lds's class sang in the service, but lds stayed home with bds since he was sick. Dd had a 15 minute junior choir rehearsal after the service. The junior choir is singing with the senior choir in one of the church services. We came home and watched a little tv before bed.

Lds was home sick again today, so i didn't get to go out shopping. I did a couple loads of laundry. I took bds to work. Dd has volleyball practice shortly. Dh is on his way home to pick her up. They will eat on the way home. Bds will eat at work. I'll make something for me and lds. With bds's work schedule and dd's volleyball schedule, it's been hard to plan meals.

Lds is finally feeling better and will go back to school tomorrow. I'm planning to go shopping after i take them to school. I'm not looking forward to the crowds.

Scrapper we are actually warming up a little as well finally. You're steak dinner sounds good! It just seems like christmas is coming so fast. I have to get going on our christmas card as well. I haven't sent out christmas cards for the past few years. I just never seem to get that done. I'm hoping to this year.

Have a good day.
Unread 12-13-2013, 10:57 AM

Good morning & Happy Friday!!!

Traffic was nice and light this morning so I was at work early. My boss is back today and has a pretty busy day with several meetings. I think I am going out to the farmers market today to walk around. It is supposed to be a nice day out today.

I took dd to work yesterday and headed to zumba. I was a little late to class because of the traffic. I don't know what was going on but there was lots of traffic on the streets. I picked dd up after class. I looked around at the Christmas stickers, paper, etc. They had a daily deal of 70% off. I picked up a few things...my total was $13. The paper pad alone is $19.99 regular price. We went home and had dinner. We watched The Sing Off. Dd continued her reading for her final.

Today is dd's last final. Her class time is from 7:30 to 10 today. She is so happy!!! She said she is going to give the dogs a bath, bake some cookies for the Christmas concert at church tomorrow. This evening she is volunteering at Food truck event for children's hospitals. I will meet her there for dinner. Then I will go shopping in the mall until she is done around 10pm. It is held in the parking lot of the mall.

I am going to the gym tomorrow morning. We are getting our tree and finish decorating. In the evening we are going to the Christmas concert at our church. I am helping out after with the refreshments.

Hyper - glad you enjoyed the advent supper. Glad lds is feeling better. That does make it hard on you with planning your suppers with the kids schedules. I hope shopping wasn't too bad for you and that you found what you were looking for. You are right Christmas is just around the corner and I still have quite a bit to do. The good thing is that next week is the last week of work. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 12-16-2013, 01:18 PM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I met dd at the food truck event. She was able to take her dinner break when I got there. We ate and talked for awhile. I then went into the mall and did some shopping. They closed at 9pm..no extended hours until the middle of this week. She was done around 10:30.

Saturday morning I went to the gym. Dh took his car in for service. He dropped me off at the gym and went back home. Dd then took my car to work and I walked over after my class to get my keys. I ran a few errands before picking dd up from work. We all went out to get our tree. It is nice and I love the smell. i did some things around home, dd decorated the cookies she was donating for our church Christmas concert. I had to be there at 5pm to help the lady set up. We set up the tables in the patio and added the tablecloths and a poinsettia on each table. As the desserts were dropped off we put them on the tables. Dh dropped dd off. Luckily I had saved our seats when I first got there. It was a great concert so many beautiful voices.

Yesterday we went to church early. Dd and I participated in a Zumbathon (2 hrs). They were also collecting toys for the Boys & Girls Club...great turnout and it was really fun!! We headed home and got ready to leave for the cemetery. After that we went to dinner with my sisters. When we got home, we helped dh get all the decorations down from the garage. Planning to decorate our tree this evening.

Dd is now on vacation and happy. Today she is getting together with her best friend. She will go to zumba with us this evening. Her friend and family leave for Colorado on Thursday.

We are having chicken breasts, rice and veggies tonight. We will watch TV for awhile and get our tree done. I mailed my Christmas cards out this morning on the way to work. Feels good to get them out.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day!
Unread 12-16-2013, 09:56 PM

Hi ladies

We had a good weekend. Friday i went out shopping. I found some good deals. I got alot done, but i still will have to go out one more time. We watched tv and relaxed in the evening. Saturday we slept in. I took bds to work. Dd had a game in the afternoon. They lost by 2 points. We came home and relaxed. I made cheeseburgers for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Sunday we went to church. We came home and changed. Dd had to go to her youth groups christmas party. I dropped her off then i stopped at the grocer and got a few things.i picked her up later, then we had to get ready to go back to church. They were having a song service. The junior, senior and men's choirs were putting on the service so dd was singing. They did a beautiful job. Lds' teacher sang a solo. He has an awesome voice. He's only 24. I didn't realize he had such a good singing voice. We came home and ordered a pizza and watched tv.

Today the teacher i work with was home with sick kids. She had left me a list of things to prep for our class tomorrow. Dd had practice. I made spaghetti for supper.

Scrapper your weekend sounds great. That was nice that it worked out that dd could eat with you at the truck festival. I know, having the tree makes the house smell so good. A zumbathon! Wow! That's awesome. Yay for dd being on break. Nice that she met her friend today.

Have a good evening.
Unread 12-17-2013, 10:10 AM

Good morning ladies,

Today I am leaving work at noon...taking a few vacation hours. i have a haircut appt at 2pm. My weekends are busy so I figured let me schedule something during the week. It will be nice to onlyw ork half a day. Friday will be my last day of work, and I will have 2 weeks off....really looking forward to the time off.

I went to the post office during lunch yesterday. There was about 6 people ahead of me but the line moved quickly. I went to return dd's textbooks. We rented them and they need to be postmarked by the 23rd.

Dd called when I was heading home. She asked if I could bring her work out clothes and they would meet me at zumba class. She changed as soon as I got there. They had a good time spending time with each other. They exchanged their Christmas gifts. Zumba class was good...my legs are sore today. We went home and had dinner and watched the Voice. Tonight is the finale...so exciting!!

Dd has a friend coming over today. They are ordering lunch and watching movies. This is a friend from college that she met last year. This friend leaves for Mexico on Thursday for the holdiays. Dd works this evening. I will drop her off at work and go to the gym. We are having prok chops, mashed potatoes and veggies. We will watch the finale of the Voice.

Hyper - sounds like you had a very nice weekend. Glad you had a productive shopping trip. I am almost done. I have gift cards left to get plus just a few other things. I am done with dh and dd's gifts. Yay for sleeping in!! The song service sounds so nice. I know that is how I felt at the Christmas concert all these talented people with lovely singing voices. Have a great day!
Unread 12-17-2013, 04:31 PM

Hi ladies
Work was good today. It was our last class til after the new year. I am off now until jan. 2nd. The kids last day is friday. When i came home from work today i got stuck when i pulled in my driveway. We've been having alot of snow. It's warmed up over the past couple days and now the snow is wet, slushy and slippery. Dh came home on his lunch hour and got me out and tried to shovel but its just too heavy. I was going to take bds to work but he had to walk since dh couldnt be here before bds had to leave. Luckily it's not too far. I'm making cheeseburgers and fries for supper.

Tomorrow im going out to finish my shopping. I just have to get teacher's gifts and lds needs an exchange gift for his school christmas party on friday. In dd's class, each student contributed 5.00 and they bought gifts for underpriviledged kids. They had a list for 5 year olds. Their teacher had them do that rather than exchange gifts among themselves. I thought that was a great idea.

Scrapper very nice to have a half day off. I'm so glad you will have 2 weeks off. That will be a nice break. How nice that dd's been able to get together with friends. Have fun watching the finally of the voice.

Have a nice day
Unread 12-18-2013, 10:25 AM

Good morning ladies,

It was nice to have the afternoon off yesterday. I was back home at 3:30 and had 2 hours to do things around the house. I got to meet dd's friend. They had a good time catching up.

I took dd to work and then went to the gym. Aerobics class was good....not a big class last night. After class I went to the mall to pick up some gift cards at a few stores. The lines were long so I left and went to Target. We needed milk and a few other things. I ended up getting gift cards for Target. I picked dd up and we had dinner. We watched the Voice...great finale and we were happy with the winner. We were rooting for either of the 2 girls.

I am having lunch with one of my friends today. It will be great to catch up with her. She works in the same building up on the 24th floor. I see her often but not the same as going out and catching up.

Today dd is working on an order of muffins. She will be making 5 dozen..it is an order for someone here at my work. She doesn't work today. She will decide if she is going to zumba this evening. We are having breakfast for dinner this evening. We will watch TV and relax. I will continue with laundry.

Hyper - yay....break time for you. I am looking forward to the break as well. Oh wow...glad dh was able to come and get your car unstuck. Have fun finishing up your shopping. I want to finish by Friday because I don't want to be out over the weekend. I'm sure it will be really crowded. What a great idea dd's teacher had in getting gifts for 5 yr olds. Have a great day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register