2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 665 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 02-01-2017, 03:25 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I went to the gym yesterday. It was a good class but I kept it at a low impact. I don't want to hurt my knee more. I headed home and made dinner. Dd texted me that she was going to the gym for 30 minutes after work. We watched TV and relaxed for awhile. Her and her bf were going out to get some dessert to celebrate their 3 years together.

Today I am making baked chicken, potatoes and veggies. Dd stayed home and slept in and is just relaxing. She said she is going to zumba with me. She is going to bake a cake for her bf's birthday tomorrow. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - I didn't see any pictures on fb of dd in her dress. How was the field trip with lds? I can imagine how boring the closing shift is when no one really goes in to shop. Have a good rest of your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-01-2017, 03:34 PM

Hi ladies,

I picked dd up from work last night. We then watched some tv.

The field trip was good. The orchestra played beautifully. We got to take a tour afterwards. We got back about 2:30. Lds still had 45 minutes of school left so I went to the grocer for a few things. I then stopped and picked up a latte then went to pick up lds.

I am making beef stroganoff for dinner. Dh has to work late tonight so I will save him a plate. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper I hope dd is feeling better. Good idea to take it easy at your workout so that you don't hurt your knee. I was wondering if my pictures showed up on fb, I thought maybe they didn't. I'll have to see what happened.

Have a good day
Unread 02-02-2017, 02:11 PM

Hi ladies,

I went to zumba class and it was really good. We used weights so we are sure going to feel that. I headed home and made dinner. Dd and her bf went to have soup for a late lunch. she had a meeting at work and he was going to drop her off and I will pick her up. We relaxed and watched TV. she decorated her bf's cake. It was in the shape of a soccer ball. It came out so cute.

Dd headed back to school. She said she felt more rested. She said going to school every day is hard. Especially since she has to drive then take the train. Today is her bf's birthday. She is headed over to his house for the celebration. His mom is making dinner then they will have the cake. I am making steak, baked potatoes and veggies.

I have a meeting at 1:30 then I am leaving at 3pm. I have an appointment with the podiatrist today.

Hyper - sounds like the field trip was very nice. Hope your work day went well. Have a good rest of your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-02-2017, 02:13 PM

Hi ladies,

I went to zumba class and it was really good. We used weights so we are sure going to feel that. I headed home and made dinner. Dd and her bf went to have soup for a late lunch. she had a meeting at work and he was going to drop her off and I will pick her up. We relaxed and watched TV. she decorated her bf's cake. It was in the shape of a soccer ball. It came out so cute.

Dd headed back to school. She said she felt more rested. She said going to school every day is hard. Especially since she has to drive then take the train. Today is her bf's birthday. She is headed over to his house for the celebration. His mom is making dinner then they will have the cake. I am making steak, baked potatoes and veggies.

I have a meeting at 1:30 then I am leaving at 3pm. I have an appointment with the podiatrist today.

Hyper - sounds like the field trip was very nice. Hope your work day went well. Have a good rest of your day.
Unread 02-02-2017, 04:28 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night the kids and I ate dinner then we watched some tv. I warmed dh's dinner when he got home.

Today work was good. The kids were fun today. It was too cold to go outside. I took dd to work at 4:00. I will pick her up at 8:00. I'm going to pick up dinner in a little while. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper I'm gladd dd is feeling better. I'm sure that is hard going to school everyday and having to drive. How long will she have this school schedule?

Enjoy your day
Unread 02-03-2017, 11:50 AM

Good morning and happy Friday ladies!

Yesterday I stopped and got gas before heading home. Dd got home shortly after me. She changed and got ready to go to her bf's house. I made dinner then baked some brownies for her that she will use for a dinner on Friday. I watched TV and relaxed.

It is a rainy morning. It got heavy all of a sudden on my drive in. I am working on a variety of things today. My phones aren't that busy so that is good not too many interruptions. I am meeting dd at home after work. she planned a bday dinner for her bf at a restaurant with friends from school and his soccer friends. It is a surprise for him. I am going to take the dessert to the restaurant while she gets ready and then goes to pick him up. It should be fun. It is close to the mall so I want to stop by and get my eyebrows done. I will pick up dinner on the way home. Just plan on relaxing this weekend.

We don't have big plans this weekend. I am taking my car in for service tomorrow morning. Dd has the whole weekend off from work...that is a first. Tomorrow morning she has a dentist appt. when she is done we are going to go shopping to another mall that is about 20 minutes from home. We are going to shop with our gift cards from Christmas. We will relax in the evening and catch up on our shows.

Hyper - glad the kids has a good time despite it being too cold to go outside. Dd's current schedule goes through the week of March 20th. She will have a one week break and then starts her last quarter. Graduation will be on June 16th. Hope you are having a good day. Enjoy your weekend as well.
Unread 02-03-2017, 07:52 PM

Hi ladies,

I picked dd up from work last night. We then watched some tv.

This morning after I took the kids to school I watched my show I taped. I then started my laundry. I watched tv in between loads. Later I picked the kids up from school. I made sweet and sour chicken for dinner. Dd's bf came over. They are watching Finding Dory.

We don't have specific plans for the weekend. We will see what comes up. I'm not sure if dd works any time this weekend. On Sunday lds has to sing in church with junior choir.

Scrapper I saw on fb that you were having rain again. The surprise party for dd's bf sounds like it will be fun. Wow, dd is nearly done with school. It sounds like you have a relaxing weekend planned. Nice that dd has a weekend off.

Enjoy your evening and weekend.
Unread 02-06-2017, 08:47 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a nice, relaxing weekend. Friday evening I met dd at home. We got the cupcakes & brownies ready. I left to go drop them off at the restaurant and dd got ready and then was going to go pick her bf up. I went to the mall and got my eyebrows done, then stopped at bath and body works. There was a new lotion I liked. It looks like it is a new line. The scent is almond vanilla. I didn't buy because it wasn't on sale. I will check to see when it goes on sale. I picked up dinner then headed home. I watched TV and relaxed. Dh got home shortly after. Dd said that her bf was surprised when he saw his friends there. They had a good time.

Saturday morning I got up and dropped my car off for service. Dh picked me up. We had breakfast then I took dd to her dentist appt. I then ran a few errands. After she was done, we went to the tire place to get air on her tires. We have been pricing tires for her car because she is due. From there we headed to the mall. We did well I bought 2 pair of pants, 3 blouses and a nice pullover sweater. Dd found pair of overalls (long) that she has been looing for. We then went to forever 21 and she found several things. We had lunch at the food court. We left the mall after 4pm and she took me to pick up my car. We relaxed and watched TV. Later on I went to pick up dinner. I started on laundry.

Yesterday we slept in then went to church. On the way we met one of her friends to pick up a deposit for a cake order. After church I did marketing then we met my sisters at the cemetery. It was cold. We then went to dinner.

Rain started overnight. It is supposed to be raining through the day. I am going to zumba today. Dd works 3 to 8 today. I am making tacos for dinner. We will relax and watch TV.

Hyper - nice to get your laundry done on Friday. I hope you had a good weekend. Hope your work day goes well. Yes, dd and I were talking about how fast school has gone for her. This is week 5 of the quarter...they are half way done. Then one quarter to go. Have a good day.
Unread 02-06-2017, 08:49 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a nice, relaxing weekend. Friday evening I met dd at home. We got the cupcakes & brownies ready. I left to go drop them off at the restaurant and dd got ready and then was going to go pick her bf up. I went to the mall and got my eyebrows done, then stopped at bath and body works. There was a new lotion I liked. It looks like it is a new line. The scent is almond vanilla. I didn't buy because it wasn't on sale. I will check to see when it goes on sale. I picked up dinner then headed home. I watched TV and relaxed. Dh got home shortly after. Dd said that her bf was surprised when he saw his friends there. They had a good time.

Saturday morning I got up and dropped my car off for service. Dh picked me up. We had breakfast then I took dd to her dentist appt. I then ran a few errands. After she was done, we went to the tire place to get air on her tires. We have been pricing tires for her car because she is due. From there we headed to the mall. We did well I bought 2 pair of pants, 3 blouses and a nice pullover sweater. Dd found pair of overalls (long) that she has been looing for. We then went to forever 21 and she found several things. We had lunch at the food court. We left the mall after 4pm and she took me to pick up my car. We relaxed and watched TV. Later on I went to pick up dinner. I started on laundry.

Yesterday we slept in then went to church. On the way we met one of her friends to pick up a deposit for a cake order. After church I did marketing then we met my sisters at the cemetery. It was cold. We then went to dinner.

Rain started overnight. It is supposed to be raining through the day. I am going to zumba today. Dd works 3 to 8 today. I am making tacos for dinner. We will relax and watch TV.

Hyper - nice to get your laundry done on Friday. I hope you had a good weekend. Hope your work day goes well. Yes, dd and I were talking about how fast school has gone for her. This is week 5 of the quarter...they are half way done. Then one quarter to go. Have a good day.
Unread 02-06-2017, 03:34 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Saturday we slept in. Dd had to work at noon. I took her to work then I went to get my hair done. I got it highlighted and I got a new hairstyle. I got several inches cut. It is just at the top of my shoulders now. I got it layered as well. I was really happy with the color and cut. I stopped for a latte, then headed home. I picked dd up from work at 6:00. I made chicken fried rice for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Lds sang with junior choir. We came home and changed and ate breakfast. Dd and I went to target. I got a top, a sweater and a pair of jeans and a pair of boots. Everything was on clearance except the jeans. Dd didn't find anything she liked. She got some toiletry items she needed. We also got a few groceries. We came home and put everything away. I made tacos for dinner. Dd and her bf went to a friends house to watch the superbowl.

Today work was good. The day went by pretty fast. We had several kids come to school today with colds. My friend and I are keeping our fingers crossed that we don't catch anything. I am making chicken parmesian pasta for dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds good. You and dd had a good shopping trip. That's nice that dd's bf was surprised and enjoyed the party.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register