What's your pets name and why? - Page 70 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

What's your pets name and why? What's your pets name and why?

Unread 10-23-2018, 09:19 AM
Re: What's your pets name and why?

I have a Norweigian Forest Cat named Amber, because that's the colour of her eyes.

I also have a German shepherd named Jack Daniels II, after another German shepherd we had, who was given the name Jack Daniels by our breeder; we also had his brother, who was named Chivas Regal, which makes me wonder what was on the breeeder's mind when she chose the names.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2018, 09:44 PM
What's your pets name and why?

We have Jax: my rescue fail, comedian, heart dog, rottweiler. He is also in training to be my service dog for my RA.

Farley: our bossy, loving, piggy, alpha dog, cuddler, chihuahua.

Izzy: our grand dame, cuddler, fixer of all problems, my dear boyfriend's heart dog, miniature schnauzer.

Zoey: our sneezer, lover, thinks she is attached to my daughter, mothering, calico cat.
Unread 12-05-2018, 07:09 PM
What's your pets name and why?

Beary : GSD after Barry White cause he loves the ladies
Sadie: Great Pyr named by my daughter
Ellie May: pit mix names after Ellie May Clampett because she’s a country girl at heart, but lives in the city
Jack and Bob male kitties
Claraand Laverne female kitties
Ninja pot belly pig male
Lily pot belly pig female
Lots of craziness at our house, but I wouldn’t trade them for anything!
Unread 12-28-2018, 08:42 AM

Wow, some of you have so many animals! I can handle my one cat, a black and white mixture called Domino, who sleeps like a person next to me (head on the pillow, body down the bed, one paw hugging my neck).

She is a rescue I took from a friend who couldn't keep her anymore, she came with the name and I just kept it since she was used to it!
Unread 06-23-2020, 07:35 PM

I'm mom to a 12-year-old British shorthair mix I named Penelope. Her shelter name was Peppercorn, and Penelope just came to me when I was considering adopting her. She actually decided that I was going to be her mommy. That's the way it is when you adopt pets, yes? They choose you.

She's definitely not a lap cat, which is not a bad thing, as it would be bad to have my 13-pound cat lying on me. But she's also not very cuddly either; she'd rather give me kitty bonks.
Unread 06-24-2020, 03:00 AM

I have 2 cats Short hair Moggy called Miss Charlie.
A Maine Coon cross called Georgie he weighs 14.3lb & he loves to Cuddle.
I also have 2 bunnies Oreo as he's black & white. He's a half lop, one ear hangs down, the other stands up.
Then Winston, he's a dwarf lop.
Unread 06-24-2020, 05:07 PM

I have 2 beautiful rescue guinea pigs. Both of them are girls.
Marshmallow, who is 2 years old. She is white with pink eyes.
She is very sweet and placid.

Caramello, who is 10 months old. She is black with caramel specks and very energetic.
Unread 11-06-2020, 01:17 PM

Riley Cooper- my husband and I are big Philadelphia Eagles fans and when we got our sweet fur baby Riley Cooper was our favorite Eagles player...he was drafted literally 3 weeks after we got/named our dog but his name stuck lol
Unread 11-12-2020, 05:55 PM

I will confess to naming our cats rather oddly. Upside, it's always fun to make the vet techs call the name out in the lobby

Harlequin (Also known as Baby, for reasons I don't understand, all the cats have B knicknames.) our sweet but, all.... "Special" cat. Sweet as anything with a ridiculous sounding purr, she flubbers, but with the intelligence of a turnip.

Luna De Bug - Harlies sister. A cat who thinks she is a dog. Even barks. Also? Insane. Utterly Buggy.

Pasithea Da Floof (also know as Buffy and Thea)

Isabella Da' Boo (also known, shockingly enough, Boo.)

We lost 4 cats last year (sucked beyond the telling, Cancer sucks) and their names were just as weird.

I also should maybe say that Pasithea was a con artist. We got both she and Boo from shelters (a year apart) and Pasithea was at a shelter that had a live feed. My husband for some reason kept checking on her while we waited for the approval to come thru. A kitten who what just a ball of floof. Utterly zen. Just chilling. Never had an orange cat before, let alone something so fluffy. He was enchanted (I just fell in love with her) and cuddled her as we signed the papers.

We get out zen little kitten home, he names her after the Graces of dreams. After all. Zen kitten. Not 24 hours later we realized we had been had. Little ball of floof (now rather large Maine Coon) suffers a terrible case of the Zoomies. Utterly insane. Thankfully the Grace also covers hallucinations so it still works. But dear lord did she work him

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register