Where is everyone from?? - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Where is everyone from?? Where is everyone from??

Unread 06-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Re: Where is everyone from??

I'm Julie, 51 living in Baltimore, MD. I have 2 sons, 22 and 18 and I am divorced.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-12-2012, 10:12 AM

Hi, my name is Sarah I'm married with no children. I live in Malta a tiny island in the middle of the Mediterranean. I'm a travel agent.
Unread 06-12-2012, 10:57 AM

Hello All

I'm Colleen, 45 years old,divorced, three sons, 20, 18 and 18, I live in Ontario, Canada
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Where is everyone from??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkknit View Post
I'm Julie, 51 living in Baltimore, MD. I have 2 sons, 22 and 18 and I am divorced.
Hi julie, I was born and raised in east Baltimore. My family is still there. I'm now in south Jersey
Unread 06-13-2012, 02:29 PM

Lithia, FL originally from Lindenhurst, NY
Unread 06-13-2012, 03:20 PM

Hi I am Rhianah I am 36 I live in Ankeny Iowa. I am married and have a 18 yr old son who is expecting his first baby in november and getting married August 11th. They will be living with my husband and I so that he can finish College. I also have an 11 yr old daughter who is into competitive cheer and tumbling so we spend ALOT of time at the gym.
I am a stay at home mom so it allows me to be very flexible with the kids schedules.
Unread 06-13-2012, 03:52 PM

Hello. I'm from Colorado. You have some exciting things going on. Congrats young grandma! My lapro hysto was June 5, so I'm 8 days out. The closer it got I was like "bring it on." I just wanted it done. Nice your daughter is 11 so she can get you things!!
Unread 06-13-2012, 06:05 PM

Hi my name is Morehu and I live in Sydney Australia I am 52 next month had a LAH/BSO ON THE 28/5/2012 and enjoy this website heaps,hugs to you all.
Unread 06-14-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhianah16 View Post
Hi I am Rhianah I am 36 I live in Ankeny Iowa. I am married and have a 18 yr old son who is expecting his first baby in november and getting married August 11th. They will be living with my husband and I so that he can finish College. I also have an 11 yr old daughter who is into competitive cheer and tumbling so we spend ALOT of time at the gym.
I am a stay at home mom so it allows me to be very flexible with the kids schedules.
  Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Reader View Post
I'm Barb and I live in Newhall, Iowa. I moved here with my family almost two years ago from Cedar Rapids. We wanted the peace and beauty of the country.

I'm a massage therapist. Have been for 11 years. I specialize in acute and chronic pain. I love my job. I also have 3 children - two adult boys from a previous marriage, and a 9-year-old daughter who is on the autism spectrum (high functioning).
Yay!! More Iowa sisters....doesn't seem to be very many of us.

It is nice to see where everyone is from, isn't it? Hope you are all doing well!!

Unread 06-14-2012, 02:41 PM

My whole family settled in Iowa in pioneer says! Then my folks left the farm and I was born in Los Angeles! Yikes. I'm so not a city girl lol

So I'm Lisa. 45. Four adopted kids and a step son and two grown foster daughters and two grand babies! Youngest is ten and oldest at home is 15. Three dogs and four horses and a bunch of cats lol. Oh and an awesome hubby that I married 5 years ago. He's a brave man to take on all this! Lol

I'm definitely a stay at home mom but I am also a photographer. Mostly wildlife and landscape but lately taking event photos at the gymkhanas and high school rodeos and loving that. I've done weddings but only for friends. Terribly afraid of bridezillas lol!

Oh and I live in FarNorCal. Love the views of Mt Shasta and Lassen Peak. Just hope they never blow!!!!!!

Fun to see what you all do and where you live!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register