Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 278 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 11-08-2007, 04:29 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by byfaith
No prob Presouz.

I have a question for all that are on HRT pills. Did your doctor tell you a certain time of the day to take them? I am wondering if it matters if you take them in am or pm? If not, what time of day do you usually take them? I am wondering if I am taking them too late in the day.
byfaith,
There is not one certain time of day that is best, the best time of day is the time that works better for you. You may need to experiment with the time of day to find the time that works better for you.

We do have a hormone forum where you can ask hrt or other menopause related questions Hormone Central
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-08-2007, 06:26 AM

Thank you Kim!
Unread 11-10-2007, 05:11 AM

Hi All!!!

Glad to see you're those of you still posting! I miss EVERYONE eles being here as well!

As far as the hormone thing with me, I am 47 and had both ovaries taken even thou dr. said one was still producing...until I went back to work I was taking them in the morning along with 1,200 mg calcium...now it's been how long since surgery??? Lost track <--- good thing! I don't know if it's in my head or not but I leave the house for work by 7:00 am and take my estrodoil 1mg, multivitiam, and a 600mg chew calcium (ummy by the way)...I feel great all day with that but was starting to feel sluggish by night, early evening I experimented with taking another of each minus the calcium chew and perked right back up, sleeping like a baby, and feeling great in the morning...can't figure if it's the additional estrogen or the additional vitiamins but feeling great 24/7 so going to continue this for awhile longer...haven't read up on any of the dangers/pluses of estrogen but this seems to be working for me for the time being...before I started doing this I was getting very slack on taking anything, skipping days on end of it all...so don't know if I was lacking vitimans or estrogen...will probably eventually drop off the extra estrogen and see how I feel then switch it up and drop off the extra vitiamin etc...but for now it feels like the perfect mix!

I love having my energy level back all day and evening and sleeping like a baby at night and feeling refreshed in the morning!

Another plus side of things, weight! I was getting major "under ideal weight" for me before surgery and even when I went back to work was like close to 10lbs underweight for me...have gained back maybe 6 of those lbs and without much effort maintaining easily!

Oh and another thing, Dh and I thought we would need lube stuff and had fun going and picking it out early on...used it maybe once or twice initially but found we don't even need it...don't know where it's coming from naturally but it is and the "big O's" are unchanged too...I have many days/nights LOL I question if dr. even took everything out or not LOL...anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy (sorry if TMI)

So things have been good here! No aches/pains/signs of hot flashes/mood changes/bathroom issues etc...in fact can't still believe how day after day, week after week, month after month, just steadily goes on without the ups and downs of periods...what a RELIEF!

Been very busy at work, working alot of 50 hour weeks and that's M-F! Wish I had more time to check in more here but want you to know I think of you all often...

I will try to check in more often, promise!
A great weekend to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Talking - Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Happy Hyster Report!!!

Wow, Gemini what a great report!! You make me feel so encouraged!!

My younger sister just found out this week she needs a HYster!!! She has a tennis ball fibroid, with a cyst on R ovary. She will be able to have lap surgery thank goodness. I told her to "logon." This is the best place for info.

We have all had quite a trip, from castle back to life as we once knew it.

Please keep reporting, as I am still checking on all of you!!
Unread 11-15-2007, 06:43 AM

I know we havent responded to this for awhile but I just have to gripe. I really am doing fine but for just one minor thing. I have a granulated tissue problem. I had to go to the doctor for 7 weeks after my surgery. Then he released me about Oct. Well guess what! They are back. I just dont want to have to keep going. It got so bad that the day that I had to go see my doctor that I got diarrhea. I really like my doctor and he just told me that Mother Nature has to help heal those pesky granulated tissues. I am just venting. Other than that, everything else is running smoothly.
Unread 11-15-2007, 08:21 AM

Freedyread I am so sorry about that. I am not quite sure what is granulated tissue is though?

I went to the my GP Tuesday. We are continuing with the 2mg of estradiol and she took a blood test to see where my hormone level is at. I should hear something on Friday or Monday.

I am starting to get a sore throat and runny nose. Yuk!! I have been taking Airborne in hopes I can stop it.

It's my Birthday today too We have a Salon customer appreciation Holiday party so I work from 11a-10p it will be a long long day. My DD, DS and DH are going to come see me at work tonight. I am making the Aveda pure-fume all night.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-15-2007, 08:27 AM

It is my daughter's birthday too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My daughter is attending Loyolya University in New Orleans and I miss her a bunch! Basically granulated tissues are wounds inside the vagina that wont heal and need to be tended to. They wont go away on their own, unfortantely. So basically, I get to see my gyno a LOT again.
Unread 11-15-2007, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedyread
It is my daughter's birthday too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My daughter is attending Loyolya University in New Orleans and I miss her a bunch! Basically granulated tissues are wounds inside the vagina that wont heal and need to be tended to. They wont go away on their own, unfortantely. So basically, I get to see my gyno a LOT again.
If I may be so bold and ask, how did you know you had granulated tissues? Was it during an exam? or did they come out while using the potty? during X? I really am curious if what I am having is the same thing.. thanks much
Unread 11-15-2007, 12:14 PM

As I call it, I leak. I dont know how to explain it any other way. Its like spotting clear liquid. I ooze constantly.
Unread 11-15-2007, 04:38 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYFAITH. I hope your not working to hard on your birthday. Enjoy your cake for all of us.

Just an update I feel great. I think my bladder has dropped some though. Cuz if i cough to hard or sneeze sometimes i pee alittle. I'm not liking that though. Also just can't seem to lose any weight. Other than that feeling like i never had surgery. Seems so long ago.
Everyone have a great thanksgiving and remember it's all about the family.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register