Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 84 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-13-2007, 08:57 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Good morning everyone,
Lala pretty soon we are going to have to get you a night job instead of a day job.
I hope that your day goes fast at work and you get a nice long nap after work.

Morti,
What are you doing up so early? You should still be sleeping too.

Desiree,
I hope that you are feeling better today. Did you check with the health food stores for your mom? Wishing you a happy day today.

Kerrie,
Hope that you are getting a good nights sleep right now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-13-2007, 10:19 AM

Hope,
The man woke me when he got home at 5:15 this morning and I couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up to read a book. I need to start getting back to a normal schedule anyways.

Need to shower and run to the market for fresh ginger. I hate when I plan to make something and forget 1 thing I need. Fresh Kimchi has to have fresh ginger. So I'll finish that up then it'll be about time to start something for us to have before he leaves for work. Thinking spaghetti squash topped with shrimp scampi with fresh basil, grape tomatoes and feta cheese. Quick, easy and healthy.
Unread 08-13-2007, 10:51 AM

Morti,
Between you and Lala and your creations, you sure can make a person hungry. Maybe the two of you should start a catering business together!!
I like to cook but with my kids do not make it easy to be that creative anymore!
When do you have to go back to work Morti?

It is actually a beautiful day here the sun is out but it is not humid and it is only 80. That is what I call a perfect day.

I have to go take care of the never ending laundry and bills(sounds like fun!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-13-2007, 10:58 AM

Hey Lala,
Is that really you out there? Just wanted to say Hello!

I hope your day is going well!
Unread 08-13-2007, 11:27 AM

hi ladies! just thought I would duck in for a quick hello!!

that spaghetti squash sounds licious!! probably wont be as creative tonight... right now a package of ramen sounds about right!!

hope everyone is having a great day!

lala
Unread 08-13-2007, 01:44 PM

Hope,
I will start back this week part time when I feel I'm up to it. Next week will be a more regular basis at part time working back up to full time. It's going to be interesting because my youngest is bringing the BF of about a year to meet us. We haven't seen her in about 5 months, so It'll be good to see her. She will arrive on Mon and leave Thurs or Fri. She's already warned the BF that Danny is a tough critic ans very protective of her!

Lala,
It's really good and since he's trying to lose weight and I have to really watch mine, it a smart choice.

Hope you're all having a good day. Better go start that meal. I still haven't made it to the market yet. Being lazy.
Unread 08-13-2007, 03:16 PM

Dear Morti,
I hope you enjoy your DD visit and that you like her BF. Its good that Danny is protective and it will be a good test for her BF. I hope that work goes well when you are ready to start.

Lala,
I hope your home and getting some rest! And shall we say a nice soothing medicinal cocktail!!

Desiree,
Sure hope things are ok today!

Kerrie,
Im sure you are probably starting your morning routine with school runs! Hope your day is good!

I have to run my DS to football so I will catch up with everyone a little later!!

Sending everyone a big
Unread 08-13-2007, 04:14 PM

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well today. I've been in Savannah most of the day. I didn't really "do" much of anything, but I'm really wore out from the trip. It takes about an hour to get out there... and of course the hour to get back. They have a play area at the mall, so we stopped by to let the 4 yr old play for a bit. Glad they had soft, cushy seats for me and my dh!! He played for over an hour. It did him some good to get out of the house though.

I got my doc not from my regular surgeon. Hmmm they gave me a weight restriction of 30 lbs starting in September, anyone else have this??

I can't remember if I told y'all or not, so I'm sorry if I'm being repetetive... we found some soy free veggie protein online, well actually a fellow sister found it for me and my mom ordered some and it's on its way to her via mail! Now she's telling me that she may change docs to one that's closer to her.... hmmm I wonder if she's stalling?? I dunno, but I'm keeping a close eye (well ear) on her.

Not much else going on here tonight. Just finished dinner. Ground white turkey tacos... my family loves them and they have less fat than ground beef.
Unread 08-13-2007, 05:19 PM

Hi all,

Just finished school drop offs, with one lone boy with me..........playing on his DS/gameboy thing.......

Desiree, glad you found some protein for you mum. Savannah........oh sounds nice, I intend to get a map and see where you all come from, as USA is such a big place and with soooooo many people living there I think I heard over 200million????? over here our pop is about 22million. Hope that your feeling better today. with your restricted weight of 30lb (13.5kg) I am lead to believe thats about what my dr told me would be LIFE restrictions, currently until I see him again in Sept told me to only lift 2kg light hand bag weight........ so be good it is hard with a 4yr., so be careful

Lala, by the time got back on computer to go to website we had been edited but thank you. Hope your day was ok and you are resting now.

Hope, hope ds went well at football and you are enjoying your evening.

Morti, thank you for the mail, and you sound like a great cook also, or is that what you do for your profession? I be you are looking forward to seeing your dd and meeting her bf.

Speak to you all soon...........Kerrie
Unread 08-13-2007, 05:52 PM

Desiree,
Glad you found the soy free for mom. Savannah sounds wonderful. I love looking at the homes there. Some of them are just beautiful.

Kerrie,
You are welcome. Actually, until I divorced my husband 8 yrs ago, I didn't know how to make much of anything but Persian Food. My mom overcooked all veggies, so Danny has taught me to cook better. I love to experiment, but by no means could I make a living out of it. I'm a State Licensed Funeral Director/ Branch Manager/ Cemetery Broker and Lic. Insurance Agent for Advance Planning.

Hope,
We take great pride in embarassing her. She's got a great sense of humor, so she dishes it back. Neither her father nor us have meant him. He has no interest in meeting her father since dad is in denial that his little girl is a woman. Danny has promised to not be too hard on him, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. He would never be mean, but he can be intimidating when it comes to protecting my girls.

Lala,
Are you having a medicinal cocktail??????

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register