2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 455 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good afternoon ladies,

I went out to the bank again during lunch. Next door to the bank is a fruit place (Edible Arrangements) so I went in and bought a small fruit bowl. Fruit looks good...hope it is sweet. It is nice out..cool but sunny.

Today is dd's first day at the KinderCare center. She is taking the bus. She called me about 30 minutes ago that she was walking home. She needs to be at the bus stop no later than 1:15. Her volunteeer time is from 2:30 to 5:30. She needs to complete 10 hours. I will pick her up after work. We will go the gym from there as it is close by.

Dd said she needs to fill out an online application for the summer session at the community college. She said she will do it this evening.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. Is staff back to normal? When do the kids have their spring break? Dd's is April 2-6. I am actually off that week too now that I am an 11 month employee.

Have a relaxing evening!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-02-2012, 01:23 PM

Happy Friday ladies!

It has been a busy week and am feeling it. Hoping to sleep in over the weekend and get to bed at a decent time tonight.

I am going to the jewelry mart during lunch. A friend is taking me to the person she has been going to for a long time. there are so many little shops that I wouldn't know which one to go to for a good price. I am looking for an ID type bracelet for dd...graduation gift. I have one and she has been saying she wants one. She doesn't expect it so that will be a great surprise for her.

We don't have much planned for the weekend. I have some picking up to do around home. I also have mail to go through. this evening not much going on. Going to the pet store to buy shampoo for the dogs. Dd wants to give them baths tomorrow. Dd has dance practice at her friend's house tomorrow at 11am. We want to go to the movies in the evening.

It has been pretty quiet at work today. Phone calls not too heavy. It is a good day to catch up on things.

Hyper - hope work has gone well today. Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend!!
Unread 03-02-2012, 01:45 PM

Hi ladies,

TGIF! Work has been busy. Last night we didn't have much going on.

Tonight we are going up to church. The basketball team is having a parent vs. kids game. They do that at the end of the basketball season every year. I won't play but dh will. After the game they will be serving pizza, so I don't have to cook tonight. It is for the players families, so bds and lds will go as well and watch the game with me.

We don't have any specific plans for the weekend at this point. We'll play it by ear. On Sunday the whole school sings in church. This is my weekend off and I'm am glad.

Scrapper our spring break is the last week of March. I don't have much PTO time built up, so I don't know how much I will be able to take off besides my normal days off. How nice that you will be off for dd's spring break. Our staffing hasn't gotten better. I forgot to mention my co-worker had her baby...a healthy baby boy. She is on maternity leave now until April 16th. So we work short alot of days.

Have a nice weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-05-2012, 08:51 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. We went to the parents vs. kids basketball game Friday evening. It was alot of fun. We had pizza after they played. DD asked if one of her friends could sleep over. We said yes.

Saturday I took dd's friend home after lunch. We just relaxed and spent time together all of Saturday. It was nice not to have to do anything.

On Sunday we went to church. The whole school sang. It's nice when they do that because then I get to watch dd and bds sing at the same time. After we ate lunch dh and I went out to run some errands. We stopped for dinner on the way home. We brought the kids some food back. We watched t.v. the rest of the evening.

I stopped and got groceries on the way home from taking the kids to school. I straightened the house and I have my one load of laundry going. That has been working really well to do one load a day. I'm never behind now. I'm going to watch a show I have taped. I put a roast in the crockpot for supper tonight.

Scrapper I hope you had a good weekend.

Have a nice day.
Unread 03-05-2012, 03:05 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a pretty busy day at work. Phone calls were heavy earlier. Seems to have quieted down a bit after lunch. Today we have a rally going on outside the building. They are protesting the cuts of early education.

I went out for a walk during lunch. I walked over to the post office and then continued walking for awhile then walked back to the office.

We had a good weekend. Friday night we didn't do much...we just had dinner out then went home and relaxed. We were tired from the week. Saturday I went to the gym and did marketing. Dd had dance practice at her friend's. Dh took her and I picked her up. Once I picked her up, we went to see the seamstress for a fitting of the dress. When we got back home, I started cleaning...sweeping & mopping. Dd took the dogs out for a walk. We just relaxed and watched TV in the evening. Yesterday we went to church then later went to meet my dad & sisters. We picked up dinner and ate at my dad & sister's place.

This is a busy week for dd with choir activities. The choir director calls it "March madness." We have something going on every day. Today they took pictures the group & individual. This evening is their choreography practice. After I drop her off I am going to the gym. I also need to make a quick stop at the market for a few things. We will be able to relax once we are home.

Hyper - glad you had a fun time at the basketball game, and you didn't have to cook...yeah!!! Your weekend sounds nice & relaxing. That is great your new method of doing laundry is working out. We have to find shortcuts to help us out. Congrats to your co-worker on her baby boy. Have a nice evening.
Unread 03-06-2012, 03:14 PM

Hi ladies,

Work was busy today. It is 60 degrees and sunny today, so after I picked the kids up from school I decided to clean the inside of my van and vacuum it. It looks so nice and clean. We got a car wash while we were out on Sunday.

DD and lds are outside playing with the neighbor kids. It's nice that they can get out and get some fresh air. I'm making a baked pasta dish and breadsticks for supper. Nothing going on this evening. Just watching some t.v. and relaxing.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. It does sound like dd will have a busy week with choir. How is your dad doing?

Have a nice day.
Unread 03-06-2012, 04:09 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been rather busy today. I left work to take my dad to his pre-op appt. this morning. I got back at 12:30 right when my lunch time ends. They did another EKG and the problem is still there...irregular heartbeat. He is scheduled to have the procedure tomorrow morning. He will have to stay in the hospital overnight. Tomorrow is also his dialysis day so they will do that after the procedure. I'd rather have him in the hosptial so he can be monitored. I will check in with him in the evening.

This evening dd's choir performance will be at one of the high schools. It is the district choir festival and the 4 high schools will be performing. They were at the host school all day today practicing with the guest conductor.

Dd just sent me a text telling me that one of her friends offered to give her a ride home. I have to get her there by 6pm performance starts at 7pm. We are having chicken tostadas for dinner. Pretty much I got everything ready last night.

Hyper - You had some nice weather today. I really need to wash my car. It is dirty fromt he rain we had. Hopefully this weekend. Nice that the kids get to play outdoors. Enjoy the evening.
Unread 03-07-2012, 08:01 AM

Good morning ladies,

Last night after supper we watched t.v. and relaxed. When it was time for the kids to go to bed, lds said he didn't feel good. He felt warm so I took him temp. Sure enough he had a 101 temp. This morning he was still running the temp so I kept him home from school.

I was supposed to meet my neighbor for breakfast this morning so we rescheduled it for Monday instead. I have my load of laundry going. I won't be doing much today. Just hanging out with lds and taking care of him.

It is raining here today. It is still fairly warm for us. Nearly 50.

Tonight is the lenten service at church. They are having a pancake supper for the lenten supper. Lds was really looking forward to that since he loves pancakes. He won't be able to go. If dh gets home in time me and dd and bds will go to the supper and service and dh will stay home with lds. If that doesn't work out I will make chicken fajitas for supper.

Scrapper hope the procedure goes well for your dad. Good luck to dd on the performance.

Have a good day.
Unread 03-07-2012, 09:04 AM

Good morning ladies,

I just checked my email and have quite a few to go through this morning. My boss is here until noon today. So I will have the afternoon to catch up on things.

My sister called me shortly after 7 this morning telling me that she had dropped my dad off at the hospital. They were going to draw blood then get a bed ready for him. The procedure is at 10am and will take between 2 to 4 hours. He is staying in the hosptial overnight. Both my sisters will be going to see him after work. I will call the hospital on my way home to get an update.

Today is the open rehearsal for the choir cabaret show at dd's school. I bought a ticket to go. It starts at 5. After that we are going to the gym and tonight we are picking up Subway for dinner. Tomorrow and Friday they have 2 shows each night.

Last night the district choir festival was very nice. The 4 high schools did a nice job. the final 2 songs were sung by all of the students...they sounded great...so many voices together. Dd got a medal with a music symbol and the word music on it...all the seniors got one. It is very nice.

Hyper - hope lds feels better as the day progresses. Enjoy your day off! The lenten supper sounds yummy.
Unread 03-08-2012, 12:40 PM

Good morning ladies,

It has been rather busy this morning. Lots of meetings going on in our conference rooms too.

My dad's procedure went well yesterday. They had to put him to sleep after all due to his cough. The procedure was a success...his heartbeat is back to normal. He will be discharged from the hospital today. I'm glad that is over with. My sisters and I were worried...my dad will be 80 in a couple of months.

Last night I went to the open rehearsal of the choir show. Everyone did a very nice job. I work at the 2nd show tonight. The volunteers work in the choir room getting the snacks/dessert/drinks ready for the kids to take out to the tables. The tables are decorated with red linens as well as the chairs. The chair covers have black bows on them. It looks very elegant.

Dd has to be back at school by 5pm. So I'm getting dinner on the way home. I am going to leave an hour early from work so we aren't rushing. after I drop her off, I will be able to go home to have dinner. My shift begins at 7:30.

Hyper - how is lds feeling? Hope he is better. Were you able to make it to the lenten supper? Have a good day!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register