2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 532 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 12-19-2013, 11:08 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday after work, I went to my car and it wouldn't start. I called the auto club and they said the battery was dead. They were able to start it but said it wouldn't stay charged since there was no juice. They towed me to the dealership in downtown. I left it overnight. I am waiting for them to call meto let me know it is ready. Dh picked me up last night at the dealership and we drove in together this morning.

I made breakfast for dinner...it was good. Dd and I finished decorating the tree. i did a load of laundry. We watched TV for awhile. Dd baked 5 dozen muffins for a work order. The house smelled so good.

Dd works today. I will drop her off then go work out. After class I may go to the mall for a couple of gift cards. I think we are going to pick up dinner on the way home.

Hyper - hope you had a good shopping trip yesterday. I know the kids are excited about their break time coming up. Have a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-19-2013, 01:11 PM

Hi ladies
I finished my shopping yesterday. I came home and put everything away then went to pick up the kids. After that i had to get ready for dh's work christmas dinner. I ordered pizza for the kids. Dh picked me up and we headed out. We had a really nice time. Very good food. We brought dessert home for the kids.

Today i got all my gifts wrapped. I made out my christmas cards and took them to the post office. It's a good feeling to have everything done. I just have to get my food for christmas. We'll get a ham from the honeybaked store. I just have to get the stuff i'm making with it. I'm making grilled cheese and tomato soup for supper.

Tomorrow i'm meeting a friend for breakfast. I'll just have something light. Tomorrow is the kid's christmas lunch at school and families are invited. I'm looking forward to it. I haven't been able to go for the last 4 years because i couldn't get the time off from work.

Scrapper how nice to have lunch with your friend, how awful that your car wouldnt start. It's good that you and dh can drive to work together if you need to. Yes the kids are excited for their break.

Have a good day
Unread 12-20-2013, 10:39 AM

Happy Friday ladies,

I'm so excited because it is the last work day. I have a few things to finish up today. My boss has several meetings this morning and 2 this afternoon. During lunch I am walking over to one of the shopping areas to get a gift card.

It took me 1-1/2 hours to get home yesterday. Traffic was moving very slowly...no accidents or stalls either. I made it in time to get dd to work. I knew I wasn't going to make it to zumba. Dd's students were a no show. We waited for 30 minutes then left. We went to the mall and picked up some gift cards. We picked up dinner and headed home. We watched TV and relaxed. I wrapped a gift for my friend here at work.

This evening we are going to Target and the market for a few things we need. Dd will help me start wrapping gifts and put the finishing touches on the decorations inside. we will relax and watch TV. tomorrow morning I am taking my car in for it's regular service and going to the gym. Dd works. We are then heade to my sister in laws's house to celebrate Christmas and our great niece & nephew's birthdays. In the eveing I would like to finish up all the wrapping of gifts.

Sunday we are going to church. Then meet my sisters at the cemetery.

Hyper - that is great that all your Christmas shopping and wrapping is done. Yes it feels great to be done. Glad you enjoyed dh's work christmas dinner. Sounds like you had a good time. Hope you enjoyed breakfast with your friend this morning. That will be nice that you get to enjoy the kids christmas lunch this year. Do they get out early today? Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-20-2013, 03:15 PM

Hi ladies
My friend call me last night and said she was sick so we will reschedule breakfast. After i dropped the kids at school i came home and watched my show i had taped. I went and had lunch with the kids. It was good. They served a turkey dinner. The kids were having their classroom christmas parties after lunch. I came home and did a few things around the house.

The kids are so happy to be on break. Dd has volleyball practice tonight. Dh will take her. Bds is working until 7:00.

Tomorrow dd and lds have their school christmas program rehearsal from 9:00-11:00. After that dd and i have to find some shoes to match the dress we got for the christmas program. We haven't had any luck so far.

Sunday we'll go to church then their christmas program starts at 4:00. They have to be there at 3:30.

Scrapper yay! Last day of work for you! It's too bad dd's students were a no show but at least uou got to get some things done at the mall. Sounds like a fun time celebrating christmas with family on saturday.

Have a good weekend.
Unread 12-24-2013, 01:20 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning dd and I went to zumba class. They had a 1-1/2 hour class...it was great. Today we will spend it cleaning and doing our baking . We are going to Christmas Eve mass today and then to dinner. We will finish up our baking this evening.

Yesterday we went to church to help with the decorating for Christmas. Then we went to the cemetery to leave flowers for my Inlaws. Dd worked yesterday so I dropped her off and went to the gym. I then went to the mall to return a purse. We had tostadas for dinner.

Tomorrow my sisters, nieces, nephew & his family and my brother in law are coming over for Christmas. It will be nice to get together.

Hyper hope you had a good weekend. How was the kids Christmas program? Hope it all went well and that you found dd her shoes. I received your Christmas card and love it...thank you. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.
Unread 12-26-2013, 12:48 PM

Hi ladies,

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas. Ours was really nice. Dh, dd and I opened our gifts in the morning. We then had breakfast and started to get things ready for the day. My family came over around 3pm. We had dinner first. Then we exchanged our gifts followed by dessert. We had a good time.

This morning I took my car in for service. I came back and watched TV for awhile then we had breakfast. Today we don't have any plans. I just finished sweeping then I am going to mop. I put all the dishes away already. I would like to work in my scrapbook room and get things organized. Dd works today. I am going to zumba class this evening. No cooking today as we have leftovers.

Hyper - hope you had a great Christmas and are enjoying your time off. Have a great day.
Unread 12-27-2013, 05:01 PM

Hi ladies,

After breakfast dd and I took the dogs out for a walk. It is a nice day out. We had a 1:30 appt for dd to take birthday pictures. They came out really nice. I can pick them up tomorrow. We walked around the mall for awhile. She bought a top with her gift card. I got her 2 pair of jeans that were on sale for $14. Regular price is $39.50. We came home to have lunch. In awhile we are going to another mall to return some converse she got for Christmas. She needs a smaller size. She is going to shop at Forever 21 looking for a black top to go with the pink skirt she is wearing for her birthday.

Tomorrow is scrapping day...looking forward to that. Also my cousin is coming to clean that will be so nice.

Hyper - hope you are doing well.
Unread 12-30-2013, 04:36 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Scrapping was fun. In the morning I took dd to urgent care because she was having a pain on her right side for 3 days. I wanted to make sure it wasn't her appendix. They did blood work and xrays...he said it was the beginning of a urine infection so he started her on an antibiotic. She said she is feeling better.

Yesterday we went to church and then to the mall to pick up dd's pictures. We came home and had lunch then went to meet my sisters at the cemetery. We then all went out to dinner.

Today dd had plans to go hiking with her friend. I then went to run some errands and ordered the food for dd's birthday party on Wednesday. She called me around 1pm that she was back at the park where I dropped her off this morning. We came home and had lunch. We started to take some of the Christmas decorations down. I did leave a few things up until this coming weekend.

We are heading to zumba little later. I've been working on laundry. I am making steak, baked potatoes and veggies for dinner. We will just relax this evening.

Hyper - hope your are doing well.
Unread 12-31-2013, 02:12 PM

Hi ladies

We had a good Christmas. We got up Christmas morning and opened gifts. We played Christmas music all day and just had fun. I made a ham dinner.

On friday I took the kids to see the movie frozen. It was very good. The kids had some money and gift cards so we went to target and they each got something.

Saturday dh and i went out and ran some errands. We had dinner out. We came home and watched some tv.

Sunday we went to church. We came home and relaxed for awhile. I made chili for supper.

Yesterday the kids and i were going to go shopping, but it was snowing and very cold so we stayed home. I did run up to the grocer and got a few things. I made baked pasta and garlic bread for supper. We watched tv in the evening.

Today i slept in. I took bds to work. I'm doing laundry. Tonight we will play some games and watch the ball drop. We all slept in so we should be able to stay up til midnight.

Tomorrow I will start taking my christmas decorations down and undo the tree.

Scrapper your christmas sounds like it was nice. Glad you had a fun scrapping day. Happy birthday to dd tomorrow. It sounds like it will be a fun party.

Have a good day.
Happy New Year!
Unread 01-02-2014, 12:22 PM

Good morning ladies,

Happy New Year!! For New Year's Eve we took dd to a late lunch to an ice cream parlor place she had been wanting to go to. The food was good and they brought her an ice cream sundae. We came home and dd and I went to the market for a few last minute things we needed. She baked cupcakes for her bday party and we stayed up to watch the ball drop.

Yesterday after breakfast we started getting things ready for dd's party. It was at 3pm. I had everything set up by the time people started arriving. We had a great turn out. Dd had lots of fun. Some of her friends came so she was happy...some of her other friends including her best friend are out of town. Dd got mostly gift cards, cash and some vans and converse. There wasn't lots to clean up after everyone left so we watched TV for awhile.

Today is going to be a jammies kind of day. I am working in my scrapbook room to get it organized and cleaned up. I want to get to done before going back to work.

We have leftovers so we will have that for dinner. I ordered sandwich platters and chicken. We will go to zumba this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a great Christmas. Glad you enjoyed Frozen. We want to go see it too. Have you gotten lots of snow? I just have the decorations on the mantle left to take down. It is kind of sad when all the decorations are down. Have a great day!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register