2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 871 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 12-02-2021, 05:45 PM
Re: 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi ladies,

Today I worked 10:30-4:30. It was fairly busy today. The day went by pretty quickly. I came home and changed. I am making soup and sandwiches for dinner.

I have tomorrow off. I am going to do some Christmas shopping. I think a lot of my shopping will be online, but there are some things I need to get in person. Every year I sponsor a family for Christmas through the school. This year I chose a first grade male and an 8th grade female. The families are anonymous it just lists the children in the family’s grade and gender. The gifts have to be turned in next week so I will do that shopping tomorrow.

I plan to relax an watch tv this evening.

Scrapper you are having warm weather. Your steak dinner sounds good. I haven’t made that in a while. Does water aerobics run all winter?

Have a nice evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-03-2021, 02:16 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a great workout in water aerobics class. The teacher got in the pool and she sure pushed us. She doesn't always get in. We came home had dinner and watched Kelly's Christmas show.

This morning I got up and got ready. It felt pretty cool so I put sweaters on the dogs. They had their breakfast then I prepped my breakfast. It's been a quiet morning. I've been working on a couple of things. My boss is on vacation but just called me about some documents he was going to email to me. I'll work in those items.

Dd called me to tell me that they only worked 6 hours today. She was going to go do some Christmas shopping. Just plan in relaxing and watching TV tonight.

Tomorrow I'm meeting 2 friends from work. I haven't seen them in over a year. It will be great to see them. In the afternoon we're taking down the Christmas decorations from the garage storage. I'm excited to start decorating. I already put a tablecloth on the table.

Hyper - how nice to have a 3 day weekend. It's a great feeling to sponsor a family during the holidays. Have fun shopping for them. Have a productive shopping trip. Enjoy your day and have a good weekend.
Unread 12-06-2021, 05:37 PM

Hi ladies,

Our weekend was good. Friday dd and her bf went to go pick up dinner. We ate and relaxed.

Saturday morning I went to get marketing done. I put everything away and got my breakfast ready. I then showered and got ready for lunch with my friends. Dh went to his brother's place to sort out all the computer stuff. Dd was going over to my niece's for the Bachelorette brunch. Lunch with my friends was a great time. We caught up with each other. It was a nice time. No one was back home by the time I got back. I started laundry and did some cleaning. I then watched a couple of my shows. Later on we took the Christmas decorations down. Little by little I'll decorate during the week. We had Panera for dinner and watched tv.

Yesterday after breakfast we put the lights on in the front porch area. I did more laundry. We watched church when dd got home. Later on we left to go meet my sisters.

This morning I got up and got ready. It has been a busy day with a variety of things. It's made the day go by quickly. I'm making chicken tostadas. We'll relax and watch TV tonight.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. Hope dinner for dd's birthday was fun. Happy birthday to her! Hope your work day went well. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-06-2021, 07:04 PM

Hi ladies,

We jad a good weekend. On Friday I went out to do some shopping and errands. I got my shopping done for the family I sponsored. I got groceries and things we needed. I picked up dinner on the way home. Lds and I ate then we carried everything in and I put it away.

I had to work 9-3 on Saturday, that’s why I was off Friday. I was the online shopper. There weren’t many orders. I was done shopping by noon. I filled in here and there for the rest of my shift. I came home and changed and picked up lds. We headed out to go to dd’s place. When we got there she said bds called and said they wouldn’t be able to make it. He and his gf got their boosters on Friday and they weren’t feeling well. They are going to get together with dd next weekend. Dd opened her gifts. Dd and I went to the mall. We went to bbw’s and got candles. It was their 10.00 candle day. Lds had stayed at her apartment with dd’s bf. We called them and told them to meet us at the restaurant. We had a good time. We had cheesecake for dessert. Lds and I headed home. Dd and her bf were meeting some friends for bowling. I changed in to my jammies when we got home. We watched some tv.

On Sunday it was cold and snowing when I woke up. It wasn’t sticking though. I stayed in my jammies and watched church on line. I had breakfast and coffee and watched some tv. Lds’s gf came over about noon. They were watching Christmas movies. I did some cleaning and laundry. I made breakfast for dinner. Lds’s gf ate with us then she had to go home. I watched tv.

Today I got to lounge this morning. I worked 11-5. It started out slow, but got pretty busy later in the day. It was very cold today. Below zero windchills. It’s supposed to warm up later this week. I came home and changed and talked with lds. I am making grilled chicken and sautéed veggies with rice. I plan to catch up on some shows tonight,

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. How wonderful to get to meet your friends. It was a long time since you all seen each other. Oh that will be fun to do your decorating this week,

Enjoy your evening.
Unread 12-07-2021, 07:48 PM

Hi ladies,

We watched tv and relaxed after dinner last night.

This morning it was raining wh987en I got up. I got ready for the day. I fed the dogs and got my breakfast ready. My sister is in vacation this week getting last minute things done for the wedding. It's this Saturday already. She brought baby mid morning as she was going to go run errands. It was another busy day. I'm making hamburgers, baked fries, and corn. Dd went shopping with her bf. I plan on watching TV and relax.

Hyper - nice that you were able to get your errands done on Friday. Great that you got the gifts for the family you're sponsoring. Sounds like dd's birthday celebration was nice. How fun to go to the mall before going to dinner. Oh I did hear that it was the candle sale. What a nice relaxing Sunday you had. That was nice that lds & his gf enjoyed some Christmas movies. Hope you had a good work day. When do
lds and dd start their winter break? Our district starts holiday break December 20th. I decided I'm taking time starting then as well. Have a good evening.
Unread 12-07-2021, 08:40 PM

Hi ladies,

It was snowing when I woke up. It was starting to stick. I fed the animals and made breakfast for me and lds. He stayed home from school today. I got ready after we ate. I worked10:30-4:30. By the time I left the roads were slippery and weren’t plowed. I’m glad I don’t have to go far to work.

I had forgotten to put my scraper in my car. I had. To let my car run for a bit with the defrosters on before I left work. The roads were still slippery. I changed then lds and I went put to shovel the driveway. Our neighbor was shoveling his and he came over and helped with ours. They are such nice neighbors. We had leftovers for dinner.

Scrapper the wedding came up quickly. How exciting. This is finals week for dd then she will be on break until January 10. Lds starts his break the 24th. I took a pto day for Christmas eve and we are closed Christmas day.

Have a good evening.
Unread 12-08-2021, 06:03 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night I watched the Voice. They are heading into the finals next week.

This morning I got up and got ready for work. I fed the dogs and got my breakfast ready. I put the dogs with dd. Traffic was a bit heavy driving in. I had quite a bit on my list to get done. I started working on it and also had an order to enter. I picked up the mail and distributed it. I went to my covid test appointment. On the way home I stopped at the post office to buy stamps for our Christmas card. The afternoon has been quiet. I've been able to start sorting through everything I printed. I'm making chicken, rice and veggies. Just plan on watching TV tonight. We're supposed to get more rain tomorrow.

Tonight is the wedding rehearsal. My niece is picking dd up by 6. My sister (mother of the bride) is going too. It did come up quickly.

Hyper - glad you don't have to drive far for work. Especially when you have snowy weather. Oh that's so nice of your neighbor to help you and lds with shoveling your driveway. Good luck to dd on her finals. She's going to have a really nice break. That's nice you are taking a day off on Christmas eve. Hope you had a good day. Have a relaxing evening.
Unread 12-09-2021, 09:50 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I worked 11-5. It was fairly busy. The roads were cleared yesterday. We found out starting Monday through Christmas if we wear a Christmas top we can wear jeans we can also wear any Christmas jewelry or socks. That will be fun. I made soup and sandwiches for dinner.

This morning after I ate breakfast I took lds to school then I had to run in to the office of the elementary school and drop off my gifts for the family I sponsored. I stopped and got gas on the way home. I work 9-4 today. I’m not sure yet what I will make for dinner. We have a winter storm warning for tomorrow. I have an appointment after work tomorrow for my booster. If the weather is bad I will have to reschedule. Hopefully it will be okay.

Scrapper how exciting for the rehearsal. Do you think the traffic is heavier because more people are back to work? Will you be taking extended time off for the holidays?

Have a good day.
Unread 12-09-2021, 12:48 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday after dd left for the rehearsal I had dinner and watched tv. Dh was watching TV in his office. When they got back, they told me about the process, etc. Dd said "it's getting real" and my niece said she got nervous practicing walking down the aisle. She said she started to feel the baby move. They are doing a gender reveal at the wedding...we're so excited to find out.

Yes, I think the heavy traffic is due to people having returned to work. Employees who work in non school sites are scheduled to work until December 23rd. I'm taking some extra days starting on December 20th. I have quite a vacation balance so figured to take some extra days off.

Hyper - oh how fun to be able to wear casual Christmas attire. Oh that's good you dropped off the gifts for the family you're sponsoring. Hope the weather isn't too bad for your booster appointment tomorrow. We have rain today off and on throughout the day. Next storm is expected next week.

I'm making steak with baked potatoes and veggies. We're going to water aerobics class today. So glad the pool is indoors.

Have a good day.
Unread 12-10-2021, 07:04 PM

Hi ladies,

I worked 9-4 today. We were predicted to get 6-12 inches of snow, so I knew it would be busy. As soon as I walked in the lines were down the isles. I cashiered, it was non stop lines until about 2:00. It had started to snow a little before noon. By the times I was done, we already had 6 inches of snow. I just ttok it slow going home. We are supposed to have 12 inches by morning. Lds and I will hunker down tonight and tomorrow. His school was closed today. I changed clothes when I got home. I made spaghetti and a salad for dinner. I just plan to watch tv. I did have to reschedule my booster for next Friday, as the clinic cancelled all boosters for today, due to the weather.

Tomorrow I will do some cleaning and do my laundry. Dd and I were supposed to go to the mall of america on Sunday. We’ll see how the roads are by then. If everything is pretty well plowed we will go.

Scrapper I hope your day went well. Have a good weekend. Enjoy the wedding.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register