Major Discovery and 1 more way to stay in touch with the Forum | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Major Discovery and 1 more way to stay in touch with the Forum Major Discovery and 1 more way to stay in touch with the Forum

Unread 02-26-2013, 11:51 PM
Major Discovery and 1 more way to stay in touch with the Forum

Although it's just a little past Midnight where I am- I thought that I would test a small theory: I thought that I would check in and see how things were going before I called it a night via my cellular phone. At first I didn't think it would work but- low and behold it does so- I now have 1 more way to let everyone know how things are going and believe me when I say that in knowing this works (where others wouldn't come through) I can actually log in and post how I'm doing while I'm at the hospital tomorrow aka Thursday since it's now wednesday. This is just so awesome to me and I just have to say too- I am so very glad that I invested in the phone I have hehehehe- having a slide out key-board and internet access with my service is a real blessing. Things just keep looking better hehehehe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-26-2013, 11:57 PM
Re: Major Discovery and 1 more way to stay in touch with the Forum

Good for you! I am really hoping that i have cell service in my room. I have a sweetheart who is far away and he's a worrier so I want to make sure he knows I am okay. My mom and daughter will be messaging him to keep him updated on things like when I am in surgery, when I come back out again and the like.
Unread 02-27-2013, 01:35 PM

Have no worries Hun- more often than not- there is always a cellular tower somewhere close by when a person is in the hospital.

The last time I was in the hospital was when I was preggers with my 5 year old son. I had a really life threatening case of the flu and I was there for 7 days until it finally passed.

I had a little samsung flip phone at the time and suffice it to say- I was on it pretty commonly just about every day that I was there. I'll probably be doing that same thing come tomorrow evening after surgery and being placed in a room for the over-night stay.

Having a cellular phone when at the hospital is undeniably a must hehehehe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2013, 03:37 PM

i been using this site a lot on my phone with both the app and website. in the hospital i wasnt up for using my computer. My hospital had wifi so i used my phone to be on facebook and hystersisters.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register