Wichita area princesses? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Kansas

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Wichita area princesses? Wichita area princesses?

Unread 08-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Wichita area princesses?

Anyone else in the Wichita area?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-29-2009, 09:24 PM
Re: Wichita area princesses?

Yup, I am... glad to see someone else from this area! I just saw your post now... sorry I didn't catch you before your surgery... how are you feeling?
Unread 10-17-2009, 03:04 PM

Hello. Just saw the posts. Hope you both are doing great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-17-2009, 03:54 PM

Hey jynxer! So I'm guessing you're in the Wichita area too, huh?

How are you feeling since your hysterectomy? I'm still in the recovery stage after mine, but I'm already feeling much better than before the surgery.

I'm glad to know there are others in the Wichita area on here, and I'm surprised there aren't more (that I know of, anyway). I hope you're doing well... thanks for the post!
Unread 10-17-2009, 06:05 PM

Hi, foxpup and jynxer, how are you doing? It has been nearly 2 months for me and I feel great! Once in a while I will feel tired or a pain inside and I have to remind myself that I had major surgery.

Take care!
Unread 10-17-2009, 06:10 PM

foxpup, I just noticed in your signature that you have PCOS, I do too. My husband asked if I was glad to not have it any longer, I replied that I still have PCOS, I just no longer have the PCO part.
Unread 10-17-2009, 07:01 PM

bluebug...

Yup... I do have PCOS. I kept one ovary, so I still have the PCO part, but I'm too young to get rid of both ovaries. I've had a lot more trouble with my right ovary than my left for some reason, and most of my pain has been on the right side, so I opted to have that one removed. Good thing I made that clear before surgery, because I had a large cyst in my left ovary that the dr. removed for me. I'm sure if she had to choose at the time, she would have taken the left one. So... I'm sure many more cysts are in my future, but hopefully less than I've had. I'm just glad the other pains are gone!

It's too bad they can't surgically remove the entire PCOS "syndrome"... that would be awesome really, especially if we're already having the hysterectomy for other issues. It's such an annoying thing to have, isn't it?

I'm glad to hear you're feeling great. I hope I feel that way in another 6 weeks too!
Unread 10-17-2009, 09:12 PM

Hello Bluebug and Foxpup,

I am glad to hear you both are doing better than before the surgery. Foxpup, you must have really been hurting if just a few weeks out you are feeling better than before. That's wonderful.

I just had my first week back at work, so a little sore this week. Twelve hour shifts have been a little difficult. Oh well, all is good. I have my post op appt coming up next week and will see what she says.

Hope you both get to enjoy the weekend and the not so cold weather tomorrow.
Unread 11-02-2009, 07:59 PM

Hi I am from the wichita area. Ok Derby actually, I had my hysterectomy 5 yrs ago. I still tell everyone that it was the best decision ever. At first I just had my uterus removed, that was a big mistake, I should of had every thing removed. 2 yrs later I was back in the hospital having my ovaries removed. My ovaries never worked again after my 1st surgery, I just kept getting cyst. I was 29 when I had my hysterectomy, but I already had 3 kids, and 1 pregnancy was twins. I now tak bio-identical horomones and doing great. Nice meeting other from Wichita.

TJ
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:49 PM

I'm a newbie and was looking for some local people. I'm in Derby as well. I have my hysterectomy scheduled for July 9. I still have a lot to read on here! Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register