Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 79 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 03-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

oki have a confession. I been picking up my lil one sence about 3 an half weeks. You know as a mother you do what you have to do. Today was so pretty out they wanted to go to the park so me an dh took them but i really started to feel bad about 2 hours into i started hurting. Came home an now i have a horrible like migrain headache. sensative to light sound,head trobbing. Has anyone else been experience migrains sence surgery?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-10-2007, 04:20 PM

Yes, I have, I had 5 in 10 days, I wrote a post about it. Good luck.
Unread 03-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Migraines and Girl Scout Coookies,,,,

Meg,

I have had several migraines also and was very worried. They can be a side-effect of HRT if you are taking any. My Dr. was not concerned enough to remove me from my medication and I have not had one in a week. Hope you are feeling better.

I am so sorry that I mentioned Girl Scout cookies...every post I read about them suddenly appearing somewhere made me laugh- now I hurt!

It is almost 6pm here in Alabama and I am just now getting showered and dressed. It was a lovely wasted Saturday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-10-2007, 05:13 PM

Dh and I went antiquing today. I managed to make it through the entire building without purchasing any pink lace plates, cups, or bowls. We were there for 5 hours! I kind of fell into the car when we left. My stomach was so sore and stiff, but I made it! Now I just want to go to bed.
Unread 03-10-2007, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfroggie
hundjm.
Hidey ** Neighbor!!!

yes better day by day. I think the key has been listening to my body. Glad to hear from you! Used to be from around here? I was born and raised here with a brief hiatus to ypsilanti for college. My sister and her dh attended GVS! small world
Hi Flatfroggie!
Do you know where Farwell is? That is where I went to school, grew up on a lake about 15 miles west of there.
I am 40, had my lash/bso due to adenomyosis, terrible pelvic pain. Had an uterine ablation two years ago, that took care of the unbelievably heavy bleeding, but not the pelvic pain. So I decided to go for the hyst, wish I could have had a tummy tuck too!!! I am so puffy right now, and I know the last 4 weeks of rest hasn't done anything for my waistline either. Wish I could afford to have some fat sucked out and boobs lifted, what the heck....if I am wishing...wish I had the body I did at 25!!!!
Unread 03-10-2007, 05:55 PM

hundjm~

Farwell?!!!

I live 20 minutes south of farwell. HA! My sister in law is the elem art teacher there. I get my hair cut there. Do you still have family there? They are planning a big 4 day long country music festival there in July. Some pretty good names. DH and I will probably get tickets to at least 1 of the nights.

Our gyn stories are very similar. exactly the same in fact except for the tuck. 2 years ago when the hyst looked unavoidable I started researching the tuck too. Combining surgeries saved a bunch of $$.

For the puffyness I wear an elastic binder. Kinda like a belly band from hips to boobs. It REALLY helps keep the swelling at bay, and supports the muscles.

Great to hear from you!

Keep healing!
Unread 03-10-2007, 07:50 PM

Today, I was feeling blue . I told my husband that I was tired of being cooped up in the house. Okay, I even let a few tears leak out. His suggestion: Let's go to Ginzas I was a happy camper. I showered and fixed my hair and makeup, put on my blue velvet sweat suit and enjoyed a night out. The food was great and watching the guy cooking on the hibachi was fun. Catherine laughed and had a good time to. Now, I just need a girl scout cookie to end the day.
Unread 03-10-2007, 07:57 PM

Hey! I went fishing on the boat today! The weather was an amazing 84 degrees and sunny. It felt so good to do something fun! I didn't catch anything and at 4 hours I laid down in the back, but it was worth it! I even came home and did some laundry and unloaded the dishwasher. Hope y'all had a good day! Elizabeth
Unread 03-10-2007, 08:36 PM

Hey ladies, mind if I join your convo? I am a few days earlier than yall.
I went to a baseball tournament today now I am worn out and hurting. The sunshine was great though.
I am in TX too Rodswife. We are just north of Austin.
Unread 03-10-2007, 10:13 PM

[quote=kappel]I think you have to know what vaginal packing is to post here QUOTE]

Oh my goodness, I haven't been online all day because I taught a seminar today and then went to my adoption support group. This totally had me cracking up. Ya'll make me laugh so much. I'm so glad I didn't have anything in my mouth at the time of reading that.

I did very well today, just very tired and of course the swelly belly. I'll probably pay for it on Sunday.

Now back to reading everything I missed today.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register