Just one other thing about dd........... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Surviving Parenthood

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Just one other thing about dd........... Just one other thing about dd...........

Unread 05-14-2003, 12:11 PM
Just one other thing about dd...........

Hi again,,,, anyone out there with adrenal gland problems.. Just got my dd other blood tests back, and her potassium level is good, glucose (FASTING) is good always is even though she has hypoglycemia, and insulin(FASTING) is near normal. Now there is another problemsshowing up. Her cortisol levels are elevated(adrenal glands) could this be all tied into her hormone problems, migraines and low blood sugar. Poor girl is going to have more test and so on. Is being put on B.C pills today. I dont know what I can do for her other than be there for her. angie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Lightbulb - Just one other thing about dd........... Just one other thing about dd...........

Is some of this related to Addinsons? That has hit the UK in the press lately??
Unread 05-06-2004, 06:10 PM
Just one other thing about dd...........

I dont no if it is or not, hate to say but docs in the US are all about money nowadays, have since switched docs for her and now tonsils have to come out. they are small and poisoned. My sil is from hereford , england. angie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register